PDA

View Full Version : Found an issue...

konstantinov
07-12-2016, 11:14 AM
So my patron pass ran out and the Loyalty rep I have earned is now gone. In order to spend the points that I earned while having my patron pass, I now have to buy another patron pass? How does it make sense to pay for the same thing twice?

#sorrynotsorry

Mr B
07-12-2016, 11:39 AM
So my patron pass ran out and the Loyalty rep I have earned is now gone. In order to spend the points that I earned while having my patron pass, I now have to buy another patron pass? How does it make sense to pay for the same thing twice?

#sorrynotsorry

Working as intended? :D
Well, trion, what a nice way to start the week, isn't it?

DEATHBRINGER210
07-12-2016, 11:42 AM
pm a the dev team

Greybush
07-12-2016, 11:50 AM
pm a the dev team

Ya know, because you can't pm the community manager.

Ocho
07-12-2016, 11:55 AM
Ya know, because you can't pm the community manager.

Email works better. ecleaver@trionworlds.com. Much more likely to get a response.

Destromathe
07-12-2016, 12:04 PM
Hey Kon,

Unfortunately, when you do not have a patron pass, the contracts will go away and you will not be able to see the progress in the contracts screen. If you go to the vendor, you will see that your loyalty reputation is indeed still there. Sorry for the confusion.

DEATHBRINGER210
07-12-2016, 12:29 PM
we really need a timer for the patron pass

Ea Rapture
07-12-2016, 12:39 PM
Hey Kon,

Unfortunately, when you do not have a patron pass, the contracts will go away and you will not be able to see the progress in the contracts screen. If you go to the vendor, you will see that your loyalty reputation is indeed still there. Sorry for the confusion.

Can we get an open Loot table PS Box for the Loyalty vendor? It would be better than what we have and honestly, loyalty is only for those that buy, so why not? I doubt other buyers would have a problem with it.

DEATHBRINGER210
07-12-2016, 12:41 PM
Can we get an open Loot table PS Box for the Loyalty vendor? It would be better than what we have and honestly, loyalty is only for those that buy, so why not? I doubt other buyers would have a problem with it.

way way to many complained about that box

Ea Rapture
07-12-2016, 12:45 PM
way way to many complained about that box

And they can complain again, but this a buyers reward for buying. This isn't a bit box available to everyone, so I don't see why it's a problem. I gotta buy 11 boxes before I can get one anyways, so yea

GodKingMoloch
07-12-2016, 01:06 PM
we really need a timer for the patron pass

deathbringer is right there's no easy way to see when patron is going to run out now.

Ryu Soba JP
07-12-2016, 01:35 PM
Maybe it's just me but I read the OP as not being able to use the points already earned unless they have a pass.

LOOKxATxTHISxI
07-12-2016, 05:49 PM
Shadey. It's bad enough it is ran day to day regardless if you logged in or not but us console peasants have no way to find out if anything about patron time anywhere. Why this couldn't be added to the bit store timers or somewhere around here is crazy. We shouldn't have to guess or search credit card statements and rely on memory when we may have bought it.

Kinda like having a full inventory when you sell something in the exchange and can't claim the scrip without clearing space. Let me buy more inventory slots then lift the limit. I know you guys like bit store sales. At least then I could purchase something worthwhile from the bit store.

Hunter0
07-12-2016, 08:26 PM
You see everything is going down-hill (negatively) and you expect something good? #idontfeelsorry

Disciplyne
07-13-2016, 04:55 AM
Shadey. It's bad enough it is ran day to day regardless if you logged in or not but us console peasants have no way to find out if anything about patron time anywhere. Why this couldn't be added to the bit store timers or somewhere around here is crazy. We shouldn't have to guess or search credit card statements and rely on memory when we may have bought it.

Kinda like having a full inventory when you sell something in the exchange and can't claim the scrip without clearing space. Let me buy more inventory slots then lift the limit. I know you guys like bit store sales. At least then I could purchase something worthwhile from the bit store.

Maybe try using a calendar with alerts? Most cellphones have one now, and there is always Google's calendar or something similar.

r1p
07-13-2016, 05:18 AM
Maybe try using a calendar with alerts? Most cellphones have one now, and there is always Google's calendar or something similar.

You're kidding right? I don't know of any service that doesn't inundate you with reminders to renew your subscription before it expires. The game knows exactly when your pass expires because it removes the benefits so there is no reason it couldn't be added to the timer screen.

The stupid thing is that their own support staff can't tell us when it expires. A few months ago I submitted a ticket asking when mine was going to expire and the answer I got back was "between the passes and bundles that you purchased it looks like it will expire in about 30 days". They couldn't even give me a date never mind the fact that it expired 4 days later.

Infinity Eagle
07-13-2016, 05:25 AM
The way I look at time left on patron pass is go to store,

http://www.trionworlds.com/defiance/en/

Then hit account at top

Sign in

Then scroll to bottom of page where you buy the packs and it shows how much time is left.

konstantinov
07-13-2016, 05:32 AM
The way I look at time left on patron pass is sign in to store,

http://www.trionworlds.com/defiance/en/

Then hit account at top

Then scroll to bottom of page where you buy the packs and it shows how much time is left.

Doesn't work for consoles.