View Full Version : Alot of Bullwarth's

OneBadClown
07-13-2016, 04:49 PM
Anyone notice the excessive amount of them
at MM major and some minors? Especially when
not as many or lesser players?

Bentu
07-13-2016, 04:52 PM
Wait until the Halloween Hulker Hell event, if there's a lack of players due to this bad event those Hulkers will be ripping you a new one lol m

Altras
07-13-2016, 04:56 PM
Wait until the Halloween Hulker Hell event, if there's a lack of players due to this bad event those Hulkers will be ripping you a new one lol m

I prefer those to over populated ones. I might actually have to move and not just tag something then afk.

Bentu
07-13-2016, 04:58 PM
I prefer those to over populated ones. I might actually have to move and not just tag something then afk.

I enjoy them more to, at least you get to see what you're shooting at.

snoglobe81
07-13-2016, 05:09 PM
Typically happens during the 2nd week. I know during last year's MM had a lot of people wiggling on the ground waiting for revives but of course we couldn't see them just the crosses on the mini map. Lots of colorful language on area chat. People quickly stopped using the BMGs once the realize it was pointless.

Johnny Stranger
07-13-2016, 06:14 PM
Typically happens during the 2nd week. I know during last year's MM had a lot of people wiggling on the ground waiting for revives but of course we couldn't see them just the crosses on the mini map. Lots of colorful language on area chat. People quickly stopped using the BMGs once the realize it was pointless.

Yea, it's hard to heal DEAD people .. Lol ..

Smokey Black
07-13-2016, 06:48 PM

Now that is funny. Thank you, post of the week.

snoglobe81
07-13-2016, 07:14 PM

If you there last year it was funny. Someone was typing "help" over and over. When that wasn't working they switched to a more colorful language. Finally someone typed "Stop using the bmg and actually kill next time." All you saw on area chat was "Lol". Person either stop or left. After that really didn't see bmgs or infectors being used.

Bentu
07-13-2016, 07:20 PM
If you there last year it was funny. Someone was typing "help" over and over. When that wasn't working they switched to a more colorful language. Finally someone typed "Stop using the bmg and actually kill next time." All you saw on area chat was "Lol". Person either stop or left. After that really didn't see bmgs or infectors being used.

On the first HH on xbox eu there was this guy on the mic in ares chat literally screaming down the mic for people to stop taking his kills and then he went down and was screaming for a revive.
It was hilarious as ni one could see him or if they could they left him there for the lolz.