PDA

View Full Version : Extra XP and double Skitterlings?

HyDrOpOnIc1987
07-13-2016, 06:10 PM
Ok, am i alone here in thinking that this is useless? Its MM right now and youre giving away an "im sorry the game hasnt worked all day" package that no one will probably benefit from? Im sorry, im not looking for handouts but if ur gunna give us something for our wasted time, and for the corrupt patch, plz make it useful. Give a patron pass, a MM crate, anything pertaining to the event even. You havent even kept ur word about posting updates every hour. It went offline at 2pm my time and its 9pm now. Wtf. This is wasting time in the event. I know, **** happens, but at least keep to ur word about the updates. The game has enough problems as is with critting out over 300 times since the beginning of the event. Probably more even. Theres too much time and money invested in this game, but im starting to think it may just not be worth it...

Destromathe
07-13-2016, 06:14 PM
The boost and skitterlings is something that we can do right now. Other types of compensation can take longer to prepare, so please be patient while we review the situation, and make sure that there are no further issues!

Bentu
07-13-2016, 06:25 PM
The boost and skitterlings is something that we can do right now. Other types of compensation can take longer to prepare, so please be patient while we review the situation, and make sure that there are no further issues!

Is the patching issue resolved now then?

Edit. Yes they are.

http://forums.defiance.com/showthread.php?245343-7-13-16-NA-EU-Downtime-(360)-10-00-AM-PDT&p=1940695&viewfull=1#post1940695

Fusion
07-13-2016, 06:45 PM
Yup now the servers are up and I'm just gonna go to bed majors won't even begin to spawn for 3 hours so not worth I'll wake up early and game...

kettlecooked
07-13-2016, 06:50 PM
SKITTER mer rink a dink a dink,
SKITTER mink a doo,
I love you!

In all seriousness, I agree with this being useless. However, skitterlings are cool like puppies. Double the puppies! I ain't complaining.

clubside
07-13-2016, 06:51 PM
Double Skitterlings? But that means having to do an Expedition, that thing where there's no matchmaking queue so you get spawned and murdered solo. What kind of "bonus" is that?

mystickaldj
07-13-2016, 06:57 PM

Ok what about the compensation also for the excessive crits and downtime we had due to the exchange and then the exchange got taken down for like 3 weeks and some of us bought patron just to use that....we still as yet to see a compensation for that and you yourself mentioned that there would be a compensation. Or was that forgotten about? I had mentioned giving everyone a free patron since the patron was being ran while the reason we bought it was for that one use. And lots of people thought that was a great idea

Bentu
07-13-2016, 07:01 PM
Ok what about the compensation also for the excessive crits and downtime we had due to the exchange and then the exchange got taken down for like 3 weeks and some of us bought patron just to use that....we still as yet to see a compensation for that and you yourself mentioned that there would be a compensation. Or was that forgotten about? I had mentioned giving everyone a free patron since the patron was being ran while the reason we bought it was for that one use. And lots of people thought that was a great idea

I think a lot of that got left behind with we let you keep the duped weapons and scrip we could of taken away.

mystickaldj
07-13-2016, 07:10 PM
I think a lot of that got left behind with we let you keep the duped weapons and scrip we could of taken away.

This was before the dupes actually started happening that was when there was mass crits due to the exchange.

Bentu
07-13-2016, 07:12 PM
This was before the dupes actually started happening that was when there was mass crits due to the exchange.

Duping was happening since day one virtually.

mystickaldj
07-13-2016, 07:17 PM
Duping was happening since day one virtually.

Would still like to hear from destro about this. Either way if that is the case or if they did forget. Some of us don't forget

Bentu
07-13-2016, 07:22 PM
Would still like to hear from destro about this. Either way if that is the case or if they did forget. Some of us don't forget

I agree if they said it's owed then chase it up

Luis 91
07-13-2016, 07:23 PM
maybe a jp same as armistice 2015?, don't put a compensation for expeditions a reward from
the event please.

mystickaldj
07-13-2016, 07:30 PM
maybe a jp same as armistice 2015?, don't put a compensation for expeditions a reward from
the event please.

Exactly. But patron would be better since lots of people bought patron just to use it for exchange and we couldn't even use it for 3 weeks

nick145
07-13-2016, 07:39 PM
So let me get this straight. You give us compensation for a major patch issue on your end by giving us dbl bugs and XP in expeditions, something we have to pay to play... ya... sorry... I'm laughing so hard it's hard to type on my phone.

stewartlittle81
07-13-2016, 07:46 PM
Since the event is absolute garb. I guess the only thing left to do is expos. "If" you have a friend to run with. Because of how they jacked up the decoy and boss doors. Still fuming over that

HyDrOpOnIc1987
07-13-2016, 08:17 PM
I agree that it should be an event item. A jp or just plain crate. The crate would be better in the sense that theyre not handing out jps to everyone, just a chance at a jp. But for the many hours down, the major crit problems, unplayability, it should be 2-3 crates for all the frustrations.

mystickaldj
07-13-2016, 08:25 PM
Wow some people are greedy. The exchange downtime has nothing to do with current event. So why should there be an event compensation

Antony Harrist
07-13-2016, 08:41 PM
Not really well thought out. Not a deal of people going to be doing expos whilst an event going. Although there is more than usual because the event is not very good

A far better reward in my opinion would be double arkforge, I'm sure it would be just as easy to turn on, but I doubt they'd want to

Trion is going to have concede something soon, as even the whales are getting fed up

nate van
07-13-2016, 08:51 PM
OK while I do not really care if we get comped or not just wanted to let ya know just did 9 raider expos and only got 1 skitter at a time every time they spawned so might want to turn it on. Will check other expos and inform ya.

mystickaldj
07-13-2016, 09:25 PM
Not really well thought out. Not a deal of people going to be doing expos whilst an event going. Although there is more than usual because the event is not very good

A far better reward in my opinion would be double arkforge, I'm sure it would be just as easy to turn on, but I doubt they'd want to

Trion is going to have concede something soon, as even the whales are getting fed up

Dont forget that rolling blackout is coming up to. Hopefully they get the syn and jps out on pts asap

HyDrOpOnIc1987
07-13-2016, 10:13 PM
Yeah, even double the arkfalls would suffice. I also did expos to find one at a time bugs. So i guess that wasnt really meant to be. The xp is nice if ur a lower lvl n as someone stated u HAVE to pay for the expos. Need dlc i believe. If not, still only one bug. Not double.

DEPHIC
07-13-2016, 10:20 PM
2x Skitterlings during a event is going to be useless to most. Why not do a score boost so they can get some more forge/keys, or 2x forge? This event gives out so little forge they will most likely get 2 AF per major instead of 1 lol.

HyDrOpOnIc1987
07-13-2016, 10:23 PM
Well, i cant even get to do my dailies withou major critting. Got a half hour of peace, then BAM! 20 crits in a row after being put back in the game. Lost out on 3 mm majors, lost 4 reqs, and am seriously thinking of bringing my time, and wallet, elsewhere. Surely theres someone at trion who actually cares to fix this major issue? No one can actually enjoy the event. Then patch issues, constant server issues, exchange eating things. And im left, sitting here, in awe that there are still people playing.

nick145
07-13-2016, 10:29 PM
Well, i cant even get to do my dailies withou major critting. Got a half hour of peace, then BAM! 20 crits in a row after being put back in the game. Lost out on 3 mm majors, lost 4 reqs, and am seriously thinking of bringing my time, and wallet, elsewhere. Surely theres someone at trion who actually cares to fix this major issue? No one can actually enjoy the event. Then patch issues, constant server issues, exchange eating things. And im left, sitting here, in awe that there are still people playing.

This is for you my friend.
https://youtu.be/5FjWe31S_0g

HyDrOpOnIc1987
07-14-2016, 02:00 AM
Lmfao thanks nick. At least lightened the mood a lil ☺. I was saying a crate because of the number of issues that are constantly happening. Not because im greedy, because the event is now and most of these problems are still happening. Were all being critted out constantly despite having good connections, we miss a lot of majors because thats when the most of the critting happens. The exchange still eats things if u crit out as u buy or sell, so why not give something people would like and use? Patron is good if u havent already rebought it, but a crate that gives a chance at a jp, albeit a small chance, would probably satisfy everyones dismay at not making these majors and losing a chance at a jp. So why not give a chance back to say hey we understand and feel what ur going through lol doesnt seem unfair nor greedy to me.

PithHelmetIrath
07-14-2016, 05:04 AM
Since the event is absolute garb. I guess the only thing left to do is play other games.

Fixed that for you. huehuehue

Luis 91
07-15-2016, 07:54 PM
yeah the new event is coming but with the broken rng, lag and crits the event just become in other boringness mm,please fix that after the event comes and put other gun types same as flames of passion event.

http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSUAXij0Rq-VSGGCr3FQPl0iqm8MFrMQh631G4FwqCoSH6HO7E0ExU3y8M