PDA

View Full Version : Vender "Rep"

XIXINIT
07-13-2016, 06:10 PM
Just a Quick inquiry?
Sense the reputation price has more then dubbled in the vender boxes are the Devs going to do anything to increase the reputation and forge earned, or do they think people will actually gring more for the would be garbage drops from the "working as intended" RNG?

Bentu
07-13-2016, 06:15 PM
Yes more grinding required.

Johnny Stranger
07-13-2016, 06:18 PM
Not a fan of these vendor changes . At least echelon rep can be used now ��

DEPHIC
07-13-2016, 06:27 PM
Twice the reputation points per box with no increase in arkforge rewards. So simply they just cut the arkforge rewards in half. Increase the arkforge rewards to compensate for the increased vendor box price. Quit nerfing arkforge, we need ways to earn more and not have you make it even harder to acquire.

Bentu
07-13-2016, 06:29 PM
I've not looked at the thorn vendor but I'd assume that is the easiest one to grind.

mystickaldj
07-13-2016, 06:54 PM
I've not looked at the thorn vendor but I'd assume that is the easiest one to grind.

It is the easiest but the syn is just a changed name and changed 3rd and 4th roll the first 2 is the ammo Regen. Which is also in another syn

twsnagy
07-13-2016, 06:59 PM
not so sure bro .... i purchased an oj sword with 750 liro rep n i m still waiting to get it....

Yiazzy
07-14-2016, 12:29 AM
Just a Quick inquiry?
Sense the reputation price has more then dubbled in the vender boxes are the Devs going to do anything to increase the reputation and forge earned, or do they think people will actually gring more for the would be garbage drops from the "working as intended" RNG?

I really hope they do something about it. It's taking the average player 12 DAYS to get a supply crate. So for newer players wanting to get all their pursuits done, it's taking ages.

I'm currently stuck at 5/6 EGO Pursuits because Rank 3 is somehow taking an age to get to on all 3 Factions.

Lycan Nightshade
07-14-2016, 02:09 AM
Liro is easy to get rep for.... problem is i still haven't gotten a nanod weapon yet

Johnny Stranger
07-14-2016, 03:57 AM
I really hope they do something about it. It's taking the average player 12 DAYS to get a supply crate. So for newer players wanting to get all their pursuits done, it's taking ages.

I'm currently stuck at 5/6 EGO Pursuits because Rank 3 is somehow taking an age to get to on all 3 Factions.

Another reason I don't like the change

Yiazzy
07-15-2016, 03:38 AM
Another reason I don't like the change

Echelon is by far the easiest to grind, I've got no problems with them. It's just the main three that bug me, I don't see the benefit of spending 100 rep on an average weapon, so I'm spending it on supply crates.