PDA

View Full Version : Status of the game , and Hello everyone hope all is well

Thorax The Dark
07-14-2016, 12:19 PM
Hey people, still not playing defiance but always will have the sweet spot. just wondering whats going on with the game? especially since the last 6 months or so, patches , bugs, whats the going prices? whats the cool synergies, whats the pay to win effort in the bit store like?

But all in all i miss alot of you guys and gals i played with and just wanting to wish everyone a good summer and much love to all. except that bearded guy who always is argumentative lmao jk

MasterProtector
07-14-2016, 12:28 PM
Hey people, still not playing defiance but always will have the sweet spot. just wondering whats going on with the game? especially since the last 6 months or so, patches , bugs, whats the going prices? whats the cool synergies, whats the pay to win effort in the bit store like?

But all in all i miss alot of you guys and gals i played with and just wanting to wish everyone a good summer and much love to all. except that bearded guy who always is argumentative lmao jk

bit store rampage, pvp rampage, patch+ patch fix hot fix palooza, untested additions + contracts added to said untested additions, prices tripled by 2 separate script glitches+ duping+ more glitches being uncovered on cool synergies, more of the same basically.... the push to add content is met by a backup of errors yet to be addressed/ fixed. not to mention there is still the ever present "compensation" to a couple prior issues not yet spoken of or released. in short, all systems normal.

Ronin9572
07-14-2016, 01:45 PM
^ MP you nailed it! Hope all is well with you.

nick145
07-14-2016, 01:53 PM
Essential mp is correct. Nice to see you around though thorax. Do you have a one? I am pretty sure you're still on my friends list. Hit me up some time.

Johnny Gatt
07-14-2016, 05:23 PM
Hey Thorax... Long time no see.
MP pretty much nailed it so I won't have to mention any of that stuff.

I am still active every day on my Xbox toon. I am the last active member of Dark L3gion. Everyone is on xbone.
I still see a few guys from your clan running around.

Fallen_Aingeal
07-14-2016, 05:31 PM
I reckon, I'm the "argumentative, bearded guy".

Hope you're having a decent summer...

Bentu
07-14-2016, 05:43 PM
I think if you read the threads on the first page you'll get a good idea of the game.

Thorax The Dark
07-15-2016, 07:01 PM
Pretty bad when they let dupe glitches through, and ill add you nick145 , anyone else that wants to keep in contact or swap friend req's im down.

mystickaldj
07-15-2016, 07:10 PM
Pretty bad when they let dupe glitches through, and ill add you nick145 , anyone else that wants to keep in contact or swap friend req's im down.

If you still got it you know how to get ahold of me. If not pm me and I can give it again

MasterProtector
07-15-2016, 08:06 PM
if you plan on dropping in for a bit i wouldnt mind a friend request

Johnny Stranger
07-16-2016, 08:52 AM
bit store rampage, pvp rampage, patch+ patch fix hot fix palooza, untested additions + contracts added to said untested additions, prices tripled by 2 separate script glitches+ duping+ more glitches being uncovered on cool synergies, more of the same basically.... the push to add content is met by a backup of errors yet to be addressed/ fixed. not to mention there is still the ever present "compensation" to a couple prior issues not yet spoken of or released. in short, all systems normal.
exactly what he said... ^^^^^^ same status quo except for all the script these cheaters made...

Thorax The Dark
07-18-2016, 09:21 PM
if you plan on dropping in for a bit i wouldnt mind a friend request

sorry no plans on getting back on that game.