PDA

View Full Version : Dark Energy contract reward purple?

ryu5010
07-14-2016, 06:57 PM
I've been away for a bit, but came back to participate in the Midsummer event. For completing the requisite 10 contracts I was awarded a purple assault rifle. That was in no way worth the time or the effort.

mystickaldj
07-14-2016, 07:05 PM
I've been away for a bit, but came back to participate in the Midsummer event. For completing the requisite 10 contracts I was awarded a purple assault rifle. That was in no way worth the time or the effort.

I agree. I got the same thing earlier today with no nano and 3 blue mods. Like seriously?mm

Yiazzy
07-15-2016, 03:27 AM

Excerpt from the patch notes for the event;

* Complete your Tarr Family Daily and Weekly Contracts for a CHANCE at the Malicious Mirage synergy and jackpots

Ronin9572
07-15-2016, 03:59 AM
The 1st week ppl were all upset at this figuring they would receive Oj's for the weekly. Out of the 2 weekly's from the 2 toons I have used I have only gotten 1 Oj, a GRL at that. That's the problem with all these peeps wanting weekly Jp's. THey give you a very small chance to get one and take away your guarantee of a weekly Oj. Just another example of Trion's bit store greed.

Johnny Stranger
07-15-2016, 04:32 AM

it may be purple now , but with a trip to the bit store , a little money, it could be oj

Ronin9572
07-15-2016, 06:22 AM
Or just 12.5 hrs of co ops and it will be a shiny OJ...

ryu5010
07-15-2016, 11:54 AM
Excerpt from the patch notes for the event;

Well I am speaking from personal experience having participated in all of the previous events that in the past completing the weekly contracts always rewarded an oj weapon and even named ones on occasion. This is in my opinion another way for Trion to get people to buy Supply Crates from the Bit store.

Johnny Dbag
07-15-2016, 12:02 PM
Seems as though the weekly reward for this event is actually an MM crate as people have pulled t5 mods from it. I rather liked the weekly oj from past events myself. Also, although I have said it in other threads, I really really liked armistice with the grind for a jp format.