PDA

View Full Version : Vendor jackpots and reputation

Brajjaan
07-15-2016, 03:37 PM
So, I am thinking of buying reputation, my cap is at 1300, what do I do?

Now here's what this post is really about, the jackpot weapons.

we all know that faction weapons receives bonuses, but apparently not the main jackpots. Why is that?
I have an identical battle rifle same rolls as contender, but still, even tho my battle rifle being 100 ego lower, does more damage? And yes, it has a nano too.

Same with bop gun, and if you look closer, the blue shotgun in the vendor is as strong as the bop gun! Why is this? What's the point of these jackpots if they aren't going to be any better than regular faction weapons....

This is a huge letdown, I was so hyped and glad when this update arrived just to know that the jackpots were nothing more than garbage

Ea Rapture
07-15-2016, 04:11 PM
Maybe they have a JP Bonus and not the Faction Bonus.

Kuroro
07-15-2016, 04:14 PM
shhh just get them and trade them overpriced

Brajjaan
07-15-2016, 04:38 PM
Maybe they have a JP Bonus and not the Faction Bonus.

Neither, all stats were either the same or lower compared the id one I had

Hunter0
07-15-2016, 05:36 PM
Vendor JPs are...

https://media.giphy.com/media/YKPq9n842TRnO/giphy.gif

Ea Rapture
07-15-2016, 05:49 PM
Neither, all stats were either the same or lower compared the id one I had

If you're comparing a faction bonus to a JP Bonus, then the jp would essentially deal less DMG.

Faction Bonus is 10% dmg while jp bonus is 5% Fr, mag, reload, Dmg, Crit, and what ever else. So essentially , it should be naturally weaker.

Brajjaan
07-15-2016, 06:26 PM
If you're comparing a faction bonus to a JP Bonus, then the jp would essentially deal less DMG.

Faction Bonus is 10% dmg while jp bonus is 5% Fr, mag, reload, Dmg, Crit, and what ever else. So essentially , it should be naturally weaker.

There was no boost in any attribute at all

Ea Rapture
07-15-2016, 08:02 PM
There was no boost in any attribute at all

Well, maybe it's another "special named" item rather than a jp. That's all I can figure then.