07-16-2016, 02:10 PM
if it was really a trionīs message

xRhino
07-16-2016, 02:17 PM
lol thats fake.

rita mortis
07-16-2016, 02:17 PM
if it was really a trionīs message

I have seen a couple of messages similar to this enquiring about chat not working , they seem genuine enough

Keziah
07-16-2016, 02:24 PM
Could one of the dev team confirm if it was really Trion?

Please & thank you.

ZamboniChaos
07-16-2016, 02:26 PM
That's definitely not us. I'll be looking into this further and make sure this gets sorted out. Thanks for the report!

xRhino
07-16-2016, 02:30 PM
That's definitely not us. I'll be looking into this further and make sure this gets sorted out. Thanks for the report!

lol see, told ya. not hard to make a fake account.....

Keziah
07-16-2016, 02:39 PM

Thanks for answering back. :)

Tauriiel
07-16-2016, 02:42 PM
If it had been Trion, they'd have slapped that teeny tiny banner across the top of the screen.

Chump Norris
07-16-2016, 03:59 PM
Totally fake..

Trion would use the pop up like they do when there is going to be a server reset.

Ea Rapture
07-16-2016, 04:33 PM
If it had been Trion, they'd have slapped that teeny tiny banner across the top of the screen.

I doubt that, they'd check inventories and just ban. Why do they need to tell anyone?

Tauriiel
07-16-2016, 06:56 PM
I doubt that, they'd check inventories and just ban. Why do they need to tell anyone?

They don't. I was merely saying that if they were going to announce it, it'd be in true Trion fashion. Smack dab in our faces at a Major ark fall.

xRhino
07-16-2016, 08:31 PM

Right-o matey. people don't realize that though

nick145
07-16-2016, 09:46 PM
They don't. I was merely saying that if they were going to announce it, it'd be in true Trion fashion. Smack dab in our faces in a shadow war causing you to be unable to see your opponent.

Not really a fix but a slight modification for those of us who haven't enjoyed this event and have moved on to other things.

Kitsukari
07-17-2016, 10:55 AM
How many players saw this message today or was it just ps/eu
It would be interesting to find out their findings of this search

That's sad really, not only does it not sound professional in any way shape or form, but I don't know if the troll knew this, but thats not how you check for ****. There's this great thing called a "Log" that keeps track of every little minute detail of what you do. Idiots will be idiots.

Ryu Soba JP
07-17-2016, 08:15 PM
Someone was clearly trolling. Trion would not post anything like this. Especially in a zone.

Average Joe
07-17-2016, 11:15 PM
Someone was clearly trolling. Trion would not post anything like this. Especially in a zone.

It's hilarious that some people fell for it.

~ Joe

Bentu
07-18-2016, 12:23 AM
I wish I could read it as the writing is too small.

Could someone spell it out for me please.

stefb42
07-18-2016, 04:16 AM
I wish I could read it as the writing is too small.

Could someone spell it out for me please.

It says...

TRION GAMES (Sys_Moderation) : May some players freeze in about 2 minutes in this lobby. Reason is: All players inventory is going to be checked. It will help us to ban cheaters.

Is your phone touch screen? Have you tried holding your finger on the image until a pop up box appears? Select open or open in new tab and you should be able to zoom on it to read it, it's how I do it

Bentu
07-18-2016, 04:44 AM
It says...

TRION GAMES (Sys_Moderation) : May some players freeze in about 2 minutes in this lobby. Reason is: All players inventory is going to be checked. It will help us to ban cheaters.

Is your phone touch screen? Have you tried holding your finger on the image until a pop up box appears? Select open or open in new tab and you should be able to zoom on it to read it, it's how I do it

Thanks for both Stef, I had to view the pic in a new tab and it was nearly full screen and eligible.

Thank you.

Aliasse
07-18-2016, 04:50 AM
Isn't impersonating a GM/Dev bannable offense?