PDA

View Full Version : Clan mate has wwww social bug.

Ryu Soba JP
07-17-2016, 02:29 PM
Please fix. His toon name is Paddinfain. His PSN is the same. He's online right now in game but clan shows him offline and he can't group private chat or fast travel to anyone.
His second toon is Mydraal on the same psn. Hes on Mydraal but social says he's on his main toon.

Mrdr
07-17-2016, 05:49 PM
<dev voice>please put in a ticket with CS</dev voice>

It seems to come and go...he will likely have to just tough it out until it's over...sadly.

Ryu Soba JP
07-17-2016, 07:52 PM
According to patch notes this bug was fixed a while ago. Secondly, I know for a fact Trion can reset his toon without him having to put in a ticket or wait for a reset. Because They have done it for me. What's sad is they let go the one person we could count on to fix this quickly. Even on a Sunday.

Seip
07-17-2016, 08:07 PM
* msg from Trion devs *

Has he tried turning it off and on again ?

Ryu Soba JP
07-17-2016, 08:30 PM
We have had this situation before and have always been able to post on here or direct pm to the Former CM and have it fixed. Since that person is no longer with Trion it looks like he will just have to wait till reset.

Quicksilver1492
07-17-2016, 11:27 PM
This has happened to me several times and the daily reset is the only way it was fixed.

Dradlord
07-18-2016, 11:37 AM
Hey can I join my name is dradlord on defiance

Ryu Soba JP
07-18-2016, 01:31 PM
This has happened to me several times and the daily reset is the only way it was fixed.
The CS team can just reset your toon rather than you having to wait until the daily reset. I used to have this happen to me every other day about 2 years ago. Sometimes my friends and clan mates would all get it the same time. Doesn't happen as much now but when it does a player shouldn't have to wait until the daily reset. CS doesn't seem to work on weekends either.