View Full Version : Sup syn bonus

Specks25
07-18-2016, 04:05 PM
If sum1 knows how to post pics from a iPhone plz inform me

why doesn't certain weapons show sup syn 10% bonus when equipped? The example
I noticed is as follows:

With no sup syn active & DarkStar equipped: 57599 dmg DC 7: 54052 freedom :5440

With sup syn active and DarkStar equipped: 57599 dmg DC7: 59200 freedom 5984

With sup syn active but DarkStar not equipped: 60217 dmg DC7: 56626 freedom 5984

Can sum1 explain this? As u can see, dark show bonus when viewing but not when equipped, DC7 shows bonus when equipped but not when viewing, freedom shows bonus when sup active, whether equipped or not equipped in loadout

Bentu
07-18-2016, 04:20 PM
To post a pic open an account with a picture sharing site, Imgur is the one I use.
Upload the pictures to there, once you've done that it will give it a code that you use to post it to forum boards etc.
On the site you can also resize it. I generally make it 800 wide and let it find it's own height.
Anyway once you get the code you enter it between img tags like this but without the asterisk *

[img*] code [/img*]

ApRz FeeDZ
07-18-2016, 05:24 PM
If sum1 knows how to post pics from a iPhone plz inform me

why doesn't certain weapons show sup syn 10% bonus when equipped? The example
I noticed is as follows:

With no sup syn active & DarkStar equipped: 57599 dmg DC 7: 54052 freedom :5440

With sup syn active and DarkStar equipped: 57599 dmg DC7: 59200 freedom 5984

With sup syn active but DarkStar not equipped: 60217 dmg DC7: 56626 freedom 5984

Can sum1 explain this? As u can see, dark show bonus when viewing but not when equipped, DC7 shows bonus when equipped but not when viewing, freedom shows bonus when sup active, whether equipped or not equipped in loadout

Not sure how to explain it..... but having equipped guns/cyber rig makes a difference.
sometimes the saturnila 5% dmg boost doesnt work properly paired with certain synergies/guns.
everytime you try to compare/check difference of gun stats. Make sure to back out. And reopen inventory.

Specks25
07-18-2016, 10:31 PM
I did this, only reason I noticed cause sum1 asked to look @ the DarkStar , so i showed in trade window, then realized sup syn was equipped, so I unequiped and showed again, it showed same dmg, that's when I did my experiment, closing inventory window every time I looked @ dmg on each weapon, making sure I was true with my prosess with each weapon, and with saturnalia syn, doesn't that only qualify for that synergy weapon ? ( not 100% sure bout that) but never noticed myself with flames of passion synergy(10% dmg) being added to any other weapon when equipped together either

Ea Rapture
07-19-2016, 01:59 AM
I did this, only reason I noticed cause sum1 asked to look @ the DarkStar , so i showed in trade window, then realized sup syn was equipped, so I unequiped and showed again, it showed same dmg, that's when I did my experiment, closing inventory window every time I looked @ dmg on each weapon, making sure I was true with my prosess with each weapon, and with saturnalia syn, doesn't that only qualify for that synergy weapon ? ( not 100% sure bout that) but never noticed myself with flames of passion synergy(10% dmg) being added to any other weapon when equipped together either

IIRC, Sat and FoP don't add dmg bonus to other guns.

Sup Syn is back back which is why it would make sense to get bonuses from that.

WhiteStrike
07-19-2016, 03:22 AM
IIRC, Sat and FoP don't add dmg bonus to other guns.

Sup Syn is back back which is why it would make sense to get bonuses from that.

Saturnalia does boost the damage of other guns in the loadout.

Smokey Black
07-19-2016, 05:43 AM

yes when you have your Saturnalia gun equipped and are looking at the other gun in your loadout/inventory. Once you equip that other gun it will lose the Saturnalia bonus unless it is also a Sat syn gun.

Ea Rapture
07-19-2016, 07:40 AM

Then it is broken and should be fixed. Its a mod Syn and should act accordingly.

Smokey Black
07-19-2016, 08:43 AM
Then it is broken and should be fixed. Its a mod Syn and should act accordingly.

It's not broken see my above post.

KptBomba
07-19-2016, 08:56 AM
To post a pic open an account with a picture sharing site, Imgur is the one I use.
Upload the pictures to there, once you've done that it will give it a code that you use to post it to forum boards etc.
On the site you can also resize it. I generally make it 800 wide and let it find it's own height.
Anyway once you get the code you enter it between img tags like this but without the asterisk *

[img*] code [/img*]

What you want from apple user ;)

Ea Rapture
07-19-2016, 09:55 AM
It's not broken see my above post.

I saw what you posted and I know what it does.