PDA

View Full Version : Enemies in defiance ARE WEAK

butter
07-20-2016, 03:52 PM
There's so much to say about this game, it's absolutely amazing but that's not what I'm here to talk about, . There's one thing that really bothers me and it's how all the enemies are really squishy or people are just too strong... I'd like to see more enemies toughened up and also this is a longshot (if this post is even read) but a turtle boss someday would complete me 😂 Thank you support team for all the hard work 👍🏽

-thinkableoak784 or my ingame name(butterknife)

Ea Rapture
07-20-2016, 03:55 PM
Go play expo with a surge Blaster and a Telespanner if you need a challenge.

But yeah.... turtles are awesome

WhiteStrike
07-20-2016, 03:55 PM
There's so much to say about this game, it's absolutely amazing but that's not what I'm here to talk about, . There's one thing that really bothers me and it's how all the enemies are really squishy or people are just too strong... I'd like to see more enemies toughened up and also this is a longshot (if this post is even read) but a turtle boss someday would complete me 😂 Thank you support team for all the hard work 👍🏽

-thinkableoak784 or my ingame name(butterknife)

Try an expedition if you want challenging enemies.
Or PvP if that's more of your thing.

butter
07-20-2016, 04:03 PM
I actually started an expedition earlier and haven't gone to far in, does map layout ever change or is it the same every round? Pvp kinda broken here, I would like for them to assign weapons during pvps, that way everyone has an equal chance and what not. Kinda like CoD when you're picking you're weapon before the match starts. And yes turtles are life ����

DEATHBRINGER210
07-20-2016, 04:05 PM
go try silly crit valley dark matter ark fall

butter
07-20-2016, 04:11 PM
Also I was wondering how far the expeditions go? I'm on tier 11 and I'm tired of doing this over and over

DEATHBRINGER210
07-20-2016, 04:11 PM
Also I was wondering how far the expeditions go? I'm on tier 11 and I'm tired of doing this over and over

they never end.

WhiteStrike
07-20-2016, 04:12 PM

The max Tier exceeds 9000.

konstantinov
07-20-2016, 04:12 PM

Have you experienced TL 10 yet? You may get a wake up call.

Johnny Dbag
07-20-2016, 04:14 PM
What platform you on? I'll be more than happy to take you into tier 40+ heaven sent in ps3. As far as the maps go, there are 2 caves and 2 bunkers each in stolen, war and bugs. Dont remember how many on heaven sent

butter
07-20-2016, 04:18 PM
I would love that but unfortunately I'm on the 360 :( and that sounds fun ! O.O I'm currently doing hellbug hunt and the last round boss was a pain in the butt.. And wtf .-. I wanted to complete this on my own ;_;

butter
07-20-2016, 04:24 PM
The Insects that come out of the archers is what's really messing me up ._. And dude I would love that but I'm on 360 unfortunately and the only expedition I've done so far is the bug hunt and any tips with golden skittirlings? One always gets away before I can kill the one I'm focusing

WhiteStrike
07-20-2016, 04:31 PM
The Insects that come out of the archers is what's really messing me up ._. And dude I would love that but I'm on 360 unfortunately and the only expedition I've done so far is the bug hunt and any tips with golden skittirlings? One always gets away before I can kill the one I'm focusing

Bio them .

Mrdr
07-21-2016, 12:53 PM
I actually started an expedition earlier and haven't gone to far in, does map layout ever change or is it the same every round? Pvp kinda broken here, I would like for them to assign weapons during pvps, that way everyone has an equal chance and what not. Kinda like CoD when you're picking you're weapon before the match starts. And yes turtles are life ����

This is not CoD...do not expect it to be. If you want CoD, play CoD. Defiance allows you to bring whatever weapons you want and worked hard to perfect. If your weapons aren't as good as the next Guy's then you need to get better ones or make them better. Buy or trade for better gear or grind for it. Not trying to be rude or anything, but comparing defiance pvp with a 1st person shooter just doesn't make sense.

EvilKam
07-21-2016, 06:25 PM
it's how all the enemies are really squishy

I don't know what you're talking about. I'm ego 5200ish, and to take out any enemies at TR10 takes more than an entire clip from my magazine. Ark Viscera, Apex Forge, Grid Crusader, Advanced Mutants...

Squishy means "I killed it in 5 bullets or less" to me.

When I walk into a daily, the TR is always at least 5, and things are squishy at THAT level, unless I get swarmed, and then my shield STILL gets taken out, and I STILL need to revive once in a while.

My problem is that I feel like I'm going to need another 1800ish ego before I feel like I'm actually "powerful". Of course, if I was single-handedly slaughtering stage 6+ incursion enemies, I suppose that would be rather OP.

So the enemies are "too weak". I guess that means you clear, what... a minimum of 150,000 points on every event you participate in?

Bentu
07-21-2016, 07:10 PM
This thread title did make me laugh as an old clan member used to complain profusely about enemies being nothing but bullet sponges, he left the game long ago along with the majority of that clan.
But if the op is generalising about the open world enemies I'd agree.
A roadside Volge incident used to be a bit of fun but now well they're just an inconvenience to traffic to be honest and I doubt anyone seriously targets them.

GodKingMoloch
07-21-2016, 07:24 PM

Run expo's up to tier 140 and tell me there too squishy, I think someone will have to peel your dead body off of the floor. And PVE is supposed to be fairly friendly as it's where noob's train at, and I suspect your real low ego-ed.

butter
07-22-2016, 07:06 AM
First off, no one even mentioned CoD and honestly , the pvp could be a lot more balanced though. Doesn't make sense when I'm going up against a 4-6k ego, bearly breaking 2k ego x'D. I do fairly well for myself and for my ego, events I'll usually be at 85k ish average. Enemies arnt sponges lol, you make a lot of pts just by doing crits... I don't use auto aim either ,that's for weiners :b. I'm a low ego and still kickin butt! So yea what of it? and expeditions are fun, so I'll work on that. Still want tougher enemies though , or at least a smarter AI. They literally stand there sometimes -.- .

konstantinov
07-22-2016, 07:13 AM
First off, no one even mentioned CoD and honestly , the pvp could be a lot more balanced though. Doesn't make sense when I'm going up against a 4-6k ego, bearly breaking 2k ego x'D. I do fairly well for myself and for my ego, events I'll usually be at 85k ish average. Enemies arnt sponges lol, you make a lot of pts just by doing crits... I don't use auto aim either ,that's for weiners :b. I'm a low ego and still kickin butt! So yea what of it? and expeditions are fun, so I'll work on that. Still want tougher enemies though , or at least a smarter AI. They literally stand there sometimes -.- .

Try soloing the WM.

WhiteStrike
07-22-2016, 07:20 AM
Try soloing the WM.

Jackson's Grenadiers > Warmaster.

Ronin9572
07-22-2016, 07:54 AM
What's with all the CoD hating? I like it but I like this game better. Please don't make this game like CoD though!

Riyo Chuchi
07-22-2016, 11:47 AM
There's so much to say about this game, it's absolutely amazing but that's not what I'm here to talk about, . There's one thing that really bothers me and it's how all the enemies are really squishy or people are just too strong... I'd like to see more enemies toughened up and also this is a longshot (if this post is even read) but a turtle boss someday would complete me �� Thank you support team for all the hard work ����

Take a moment to think of all the low egos running around you that already get 1 shoted by most threat level 10 enemies.
Seriously if you want harder enemies then go into an expo. The enemies get harder every round.

Ea Rapture
07-22-2016, 12:04 PM
Did anyone consider that this guy is ego 1000? Everything is easy because he's in Low threat areas. Doubt he's been in a threat 10 situation

tarmim
07-22-2016, 12:19 PM
Did anyone consider that this guy is ego 1000? Everything is easy because he's in Low threat areas. Doubt he's been in a threat 10 situation

Lmao he shouldnt be making threads like this XD

Mrdr
07-22-2016, 06:44 PM
First off, no one even mentioned CoD and honestly , <whatever, stopped reading>

Are you even remotely aware of what you're saying? You mentioned CoD...you said you wished this game assigned weapons in pvp "kinda like CoD" for whatever reason you think you're right.

Cygnus
07-22-2016, 07:52 PM
original post by mrdr
This is not CoD...do not expect it to be. If you want CoD, play CoD. Defiance allows you to bring whatever weapons you want and worked hard to perfect. If your weapons aren't as good as the next Guy's then you need to get better ones or make them better. Buy or trade for better gear or grind for it. Not trying to be rude or anything, but comparing defiance pvp with a 1st person shooter just doesn't make sense.

I second this!!! Preach mrdr!!!

konstantinov
07-22-2016, 08:14 PM
Are you even remotely aware of what you're saying? You mentioned CoD...you said you wished this game assigned weapons in pvp "kinda like CoD" for whatever reason you think you're right.

Reminds me a lot of someone that wants to disable groups for pvp.

MMO stands for Massive Multiplayer Online.

Keyword: Multiplayer.

PS- I heard he queue's up in groups for pvp so irony/hypocrite what's the difference?

tarmim
07-23-2016, 02:12 AM
Reminds me a lot of someone that wants to disable groups for pvp.

MMO stands for Massive Multiplayer Online.

Keyword: Multiplayer.

PS- I heard he queue's up in groups for pvp so irony/hypocrite what's the difference?

He probably just can't handle losing

Taramafor
07-23-2016, 02:13 AM
Stop using good weapons. In fact, use WEAKER ones. And have a high ego person tag along for tougher enemies.

Just yesterday I was three head shotting elite enforcers with a bolt sniper against 50+ endless waves of them. Ended up scripping my shield by mistake. Made things interesting. Could try playing without a shield or a weak one.

Limit your weapons. Take only a bio weapon for armoured foes and the rest should be none element type. Definitely no explosive weapons.

tarmim
07-23-2016, 02:15 AM
Stop using good weapons. In fact, use WEAKER ones. And have a high ego person tag along for tougher enemies.

Just yesterday I was three head shotting elite enforcers with a bolt sniper against 50+ endless waves of them. Ended up scripping my shield by mistake. Made things interesting. Could try playing without a shield or a weak one.

Limit your weapons. Take only a bio weapon for armoured foes and the rest should be none element type. Definitely no explosive weapons.

He's ego 1000 he should just level up and wait until he can do higher tier expo that should give him a challange

Taramafor
07-23-2016, 02:17 AM
That reminds me, what ego is needed to unlock heavens scent?

tarmim
07-23-2016, 02:21 AM
That reminds me, what ego is needed to unlock heavens scent?

There's no ego limitation you just need atleast one hunter requisition to start an expedition

Taramafor
07-23-2016, 04:20 AM
Just got into HS. DM are pretty much the same when not using that cheap green boost. When they do use that boost it just... totally kills the mood for me. Can't enjoy it. All you have to do is play wack a mole and if you're caught with your pants down it's no longer a case of a fun fight KNEE DEEP in bad guys. I was hoping for a LOT of enemies. Not this "green boost over power cheese stuff". You either kill them too easily or they kill you too easily. While they're glowing like glowing rad roaches from Fallout (I'm going to say again this completely takes me out of the zone). There needs to be a middle ground. Where players can have fun AND be challenged AND be swarming in DM. There's no swarms.

So that's one coop map with DM but half of it is with scrapper bots. An expedition map with cheap green stuff that I simply do not care for (never liked it. It just ends up killing the mood for me. I prefer enemy strength to be consistent) and what do they have on the surface? Just two main missions that have to be done when they're main missions really. Beyond that they're a joke. And raiders and 99ers swarm when I'm solo yet with DM it's only ever smaller squads, so even if they're all vets there's just not enough of that baring their stronghold. Whereas raiders and 99ers have... how many locations that end up having you swimming in them?

Hopefully updates will help change this and add some more enemy DM and have them more numerous as well as tougher (but not to green boost levels). I imagine shrill will be mixed in as well due to reasons in the main story I won't spoil. I did find that one mission at the "lab" fun enough solo. Forgot about that one. I wonder if we'll get DM/shrill mixed teaming up in future events? Maybe fighting the good DM (yes, there's good DM now)?

tarmim
07-23-2016, 05:17 AM
Just got into HS. DM are pretty much the same when not using that cheap green boost. When they do use that boost it just... totally kills the mood for me. Can't enjoy it. All you have to do is play wack a mole and if you're caught with your pants down it's no longer a case of a fun fight KNEE DEEP in bad guys. I was hoping for a LOT of enemies. Not this "green boost over power cheese stuff". You either kill them too easily or they kill you too easily. While they're glowing like glowing rad roaches from Fallout (I'm going to say again this completely takes me out of the zone). There needs to be a middle ground. Where players can have fun AND be challenged AND be swarming in DM. There's no swarms.

So that's one coop map with DM but half of it is with scrapper bots. An expedition map with cheap green stuff that I simply do not care for (never liked it. It just ends up killing the mood for me. I prefer enemy strength to be consistent) and what do they have on the surface? Just two main missions that have to be done when they're main missions really. Beyond that they're a joke. And raiders and 99ers swarm when I'm solo yet with DM it's only ever smaller squads, so even if they're all vets there's just not enough of that baring their stronghold. Whereas raiders and 99ers have... how many locations that end up having you swimming in them?

Hopefully updates will help change this and add some more enemy DM and have them more numerous as well as tougher (but not to green boost levels). I imagine shrill will be mixed in as well due to reasons in the main story I won't spoil. I did find that one mission at the "lab" fun enough solo. Forgot about that one. I wonder if we'll get DM/shrill mixed teaming up in future events? Maybe fighting the good DM (yes, there's good DM now)?

I said HIGH TIER . tier 20 isn't high