PDA

View Full Version : Arkforge

tarmim
07-21-2016, 12:06 PM
Trion please reduce the amount of af to t6 a weapon at 100%. You could also reduce the weekly cap so the market wont be flooding with t6s. What would this change? It would make people who buy patron happy.

WhiteStrike
07-21-2016, 12:08 PM
Trion please reduce the amount of af to t6 a weapon at 100%. You could also reduce the weekly cap so the market wont be flooding with t6s. What would this change? It would make people who buy patron happy.

Reducing the cap would make that change awful:
People without Patron will get heavily impacted;
People with Patron would get no drawbacks.

tarmim
07-21-2016, 12:11 PM
Reducing the cap would make that change awful:
People without Patron will get heavily impacted;
People with Patron would get no drawbacks.

Well if they dont do something like this everytime im about to spend money to buy PP i will just put it to my budget for a next gen console

Im getting real tired with the rng. Horrible drops from
Expo & majors and supreming always failing. Just used 1200 af today and failed again

Average Joe
07-21-2016, 12:14 PM

10000% agreed. Please make this happen.

~ Joe

WhiteStrike
07-21-2016, 12:21 PM
If they nerf non-Patron rewards to much then the game would effectively turn into an artificial subscription system.

tarmim
07-21-2016, 12:24 PM
How about reducing t6ing price for only patrons? Lol idk but there needs to be something to keep paying players paying

WhiteStrike
07-21-2016, 12:26 PM
How about reducing t6ing price for only patrons? Lol idk but there needs to be something to keep paying players paying

That would be acceptable, yes.

tarmim
07-21-2016, 12:39 PM
If this happened i wouldnt even mind an af cap for patrons

Chump Norris
07-21-2016, 08:05 PM
Sell AF in the store at a reasonable price and id be happy.

Skiller115
07-21-2016, 08:14 PM
Sell AF in the store at a reasonable price and id be happy.

Yeah $20 to turn a purple to an oj always gets a giggle outta me.

Sir Dan
07-21-2016, 08:16 PM
50% success = 50% fail.
And you can do just fine with oj.
Your fixation on golden guns is the source of your discontent.

Skiller115
07-21-2016, 08:28 PM
All they have to do is remove the **** and plain inconceivably useless masteries and I'll be happy! Sup is in a good place because T6ing guns should not be as easy as OJing a gun every single time. But I will add that the upper limit should be a min of 2500-2000 AF for 100%

tarmim
07-21-2016, 11:32 PM
50% success = 50% fail.
And you can do just fine with oj.
Your fixation on golden guns is the source of your discontent.

And i can do just fine without spending more money in this game

snoglobe81
07-21-2016, 11:44 PM
What they need to do is slightly increase the AF drops. To me that's they problem. I understand the bitstore side but where's the "long fulfilling chase" when you AF drops are just abysmal. I gave up the upgrade to supreme when I wasted close to 2k of AF on my favorite shield and that was from using a PP. Not to mention giving the recent stability issue which keep me from even attempting to buy one.

So please Devs and upper-management can we please have an increase on the forge?

Antony Harrist
07-22-2016, 05:56 AM
If it was a decent price for ark forge I'd buy loads of it, but I find it really hard to justify paying that much for 500 ark forge when for the same money I could buy a decent new whole game

It should at the most be 500 bits for 500 af, even that's a bit high to be honest

I'm pretty sure they would make a hell of a lot more money if the prices where resonable, rather than catering to the whales that have so much money they don't have to think twice about paying extortionate prices

Seriously trion reduce all the prices to about 25% of what they are now, and people would be spending like crazy

Antony Harrist
07-22-2016, 06:00 AM
What they need to do is slightly increase the AF drops. To me that's they problem. I understand the bitstore side but where's the "long fulfilling chase" when you AF drops are just abysmal. I gave up the upgrade to supreme when I wasted close to 2k of AF on my favorite shield and that was from using a PP. Not to mention giving the recent stability issue which keep me from even attempting to buy one.

So please Devs and upper-management can we please have an increase on the forge?

I'm sure af drops has been nerfed, I was hoping at least from this event I'd get some arkforge to roll and master my weps, but have hardly got any arkforge from this event, even when I score 90k plus points I only get 6af

konstantinov
07-22-2016, 06:00 AM
Defiance economy has quickly become almost a mirror image of Venezuela's economic disaster.

Low earnings -> Exorbitant prices.

Smokey Black
07-22-2016, 06:11 AM
Defiance economy has quickly become almost a mirror image of Venezuela's economic disaster.

Low earnings -> Exorbitant prices.

But But my Dupernovas worth at least 50 millions :rolleyes:

And what about Until Dupe?

the actual guns have lost value, scrip has lost value(inflation) something has to give. Looks like it is time to "Make Defiance great again!"

konstantinov
07-22-2016, 06:13 AM
But But my Dupernovas worth at least 50 millions :rolleyes:

And what about Until Dupe?

the actual guns have lost value, scrip has lost value(inflation) something has to give. Looks like it is time to "Make Defiance great again!"

I'd rather cut my losses.

PithHelmetIrath
07-22-2016, 06:43 AM

http://i.imgur.com/zrbggCa.gif

Riyo Chuchi
07-22-2016, 11:56 AM
If it was a decent price for ark forge I'd buy loads of it, but I find it really hard to justify paying that much for 500 ark forge when for the same money I could buy a decent new whole game

It should at the most be 500 bits for 500 af, even that's a bit high to be honest

I'm pretty sure they would make a hell of a lot more money if the prices where resonable, rather than catering to the whales that have so much money they don't have to think twice about paying extortionate prices

Seriously trion reduce all the prices to about 25% of what they are now, and people would be spending like crazy

I agree. Lower prices = more buyers.
And the people who were already spending money will just start buying more lol.