PDA

View Full Version : How do you get stuff from exchange? When you can't get on it.

THEREBELHITMAN2
07-21-2016, 09:18 PM
I ain't been able to get on exchange for 2 weeks. I reported the problem 2 weeks ago got a ticket number and etc. So how do I get my stuff back?

Johnny Gatt
07-21-2016, 10:26 PM
The exchange is all screwed up. That is why they are getting rid of it. At some point you should be able to retrieve your stuff before it is taken down permanently according to devs.

THEREBELHITMAN2
07-21-2016, 11:02 PM
I hope so because every time I try to get on exchange it freezes my ps3

Bentu
07-22-2016, 01:24 AM
Try accessing the exchange on a fresh loggin and when selecting the exchange page only use the left bumper.
For some reason the right bumper can freeze the game and I believe it's a known issue.

OneBadClown
07-22-2016, 02:15 AM
I hope so because every time I try to get on exchange it freezes my ps3

Must be you I have prob once in awhile for the most part recently
been pretty decent.

Johnny Stranger
07-22-2016, 04:32 AM
I bought an item yesterday , for another of my toons, I did not claim it , got on other toon to claim it, no items ?? wtf ...am I missing something ? when you buy something, can you not claim it on different toon ?

Pantera351
07-22-2016, 11:32 PM
When is exchange going to be back so all of us who had items we were selling or items we purchased going to be able to retrieve them? This is rediculous that I have heard nothing, especially when the exchange was supposed to be up until the 25th? Between all 4 of my toons, I had over 20 mil in guns & mods for sale & mods I had just purchased night before it was shut down. I was quite shocked, not to mention upset. The exchange is a necessary part of the game & hopefully will return as intended when fixed or better version. Something that the cheating script explorers or mod dupers can't ruin. Everyone involved with that are truly pathetic & hope you are banned forever from the game. Keep the game fun, no more cheating hackers, get a life.

Bentu
07-23-2016, 12:06 AM
Hopefully will return as intended when fixed or better version. Something that the cheating script explorers or mod dupers can't ruin. Everyone involved with that are truly pathetic & hope you are banned forever from the game. Keep the game fun, no more cheating hackers, get a life.

You never know it may return if they can sort out a fix it.
Regarding your goods and scrip just keep checking over the weekend.
I dare say that it was removed early in case the exploiters made hay this weekend.

tarmim
07-23-2016, 01:51 AM
I bought an item yesterday , for another of my toons, I did not claim it , got on other toon to claim it, no items ?? wtf ...am I missing something ? when you buy something, can you not claim it on different toon ?

Nope .....

Johnny Stranger
07-23-2016, 04:28 AM
Nope .....

thanks, I found it yesterday ...my last toon ..lol..just after I had a friend move that mod to that toon...now need to move it to another..lmao...