PDA

View Full Version : With all these "hey everyone buy my orange blah blah" maybe, orange is crap afterall

chadiwack
04-07-2013, 07:16 AM
Why is everyone trying to sell their orange or legendary weapons?? Are they just crap or is there something to really be gained by doing this?? school me on this someone. Why would you want to give it away if it's so difficult to get one. Or else maybe it's not so difficult as everyone and their dog seems to have one online.

JerZey CJ
04-07-2013, 07:18 AM
Maybe people don't use/want them? Or they want more money.

TheChosenFall
04-07-2013, 07:20 AM
Some would rather have the scrip or just simply want to help others out. When your a high level most weapons have better stats than some low level legendarys so there not always worth having if your a high level.

mrgrimezHD
04-07-2013, 07:26 AM
Why is everyone trying to sell their orange or legendary weapons?? Are they just crap or is there something to really be gained by doing this?? school me on this someone. Why would you want to give it away if it's so difficult to get one. Or else maybe it's not so difficult as everyone and their dog seems to have one online.

Well, considering Defiance is a MMO based game and offers the choice for people to sell and trade weapons then why not?

If you come across a Legendary weapon / item and you have no use for it, what would you prefer? taking it to the ingame store and getting less scrip for it OR advertising said weapon / item to the general public for more scrip?

There's a saying.. ''one mans rubbish is another man's treasure'' and it fits perfectly for this topic.

It doesn't mean the weapon / item is 'Crap' as I've seen plenty of people trading amazing weapons with the stats to match, maybe they just want some extra scrip or maybe they just want to offer it to the general public.

Seeing as theres no 'Bank' feature or something a person can use to store weapons then it kind of forces them to either keep ahold of said weapons / items, sell them for a fraction of what they could get or break them down.

Big Worm
04-07-2013, 07:38 AM
i sold my orange for scrip 20000 yeah buddy

Unsent Soul
04-07-2013, 07:55 AM
I wouldn't mind if the traders/sellers had their own sub forum. It gets old seeing them constantly bump their own threads...

Azrael008uk
04-07-2013, 08:27 AM
Yeah, there's also an achievement for possessing a Legendary Weapon. So if you don't have it and someone sells you the weapon... they're actually selling you the achievement as well!

Mavarich
04-07-2013, 08:29 AM
There is an achievement for equipping an orange :-P

Katiedaning
04-07-2013, 08:38 AM
I cant find anything orange.

chadiwack
04-07-2013, 09:03 AM
Thanks for the heads up. So next question, how do you go about finding ANYTHING Orange or Legendary??? Tips are most appreciated from all you skilled.