PDA

View Full Version : What is happening now, angry post.

ScottTravis88
07-24-2016, 02:03 PM
I moved and got a new job right before midsummer mutiny, but I did babe it. But the majors and minor arkfalls didn't drop a single jackpot for me. I have yet to get a legendary weapon in a drop. I'm pissed, why is everyone getting something but me, I've put cash into this game like everyone else, mostly, and now all I get are yellow weapons and crap. I play this game because I enjoy it, but is losing fun real quick, I don't run around killing things expecting new items to get the shaft. I feel disrespected right now, they were supposed to have guaranteed jackpot weapon drop from what I understood during the live stream and now I haven't gotten anything. This supposed to be rewards with playing as a new weapons new Mobs random crap comma so far there's nothing but the lowest-level crap that new players are supposed to get. I just want to have fun with my character in the game when I have time to play and now I can't seem to get what is supposed to be there. I'm ranting I'll stop.

peanutbutterjelly
07-24-2016, 02:11 PM
I've put cash into this game like everyone else

If that was true we'd have a mega server by now

mystickaldj
07-24-2016, 02:20 PM
Lmao it doesn't matter how much cash you put into the game dude. Rng is working as intended. 0.000000000001% chance to get one. 2 1/2 years I been playing and just uninstalled the game last week due to me switching to a new game that I like better and doesn't require money to get anything. I still check the forums to see what is changed but I know that's lost hope in hopes that the dev team changes it to where we actually have decent chance but in 2 1/2 years I have pulled 1 jp and wasn't even from an arkfall. So needless to say the stuff that was on my characters is going to die out with the game.

Ronin9572
07-24-2016, 02:33 PM
Hate to say it guy you've been Trion'd! Only time they'll guarantee a JP it will be non tradeable. RNG runs the show (lmao). Your better off making a new toon, that way you'll get all the JP'S than you'll just have to drop a ton of money leveling them up. Sorry to hear of your misfortunes. Better luck next time.

ScottTravis88
07-24-2016, 07:43 PM
True, just a ******ed rant, I'll keep trying to get one, I wanna Max this room out first. I got another but I'll wait on it. Thank you guys, IDK what for, posting, but I still have a chance for the mission one. Gonna grind it out tonight.

konstantinov
07-25-2016, 03:41 AM
How long have you been playing?

Chump Norris
07-25-2016, 04:41 AM
The less angry I get the less I care.

Ronin9572
07-25-2016, 04:59 AM
^I've taken this approach as of late. It works!