PDA

View Full Version : Most efficient way to convert bits to loyalty rep?

Chump Norris
07-24-2016, 06:43 PM
So Trion is going to be sticking me with bits instead of the item or a real money refund for a few items I only paid for because it was 100% rng free purchase..

mini rant aside..

I need to know the most efficient method of converting bits to loyalty rep, I'm willing to spend a little more money on bits to get a 100% chance of a jp i'll use, but I need to know how to go about it by spending as little extra real money as possible.

If you are worried of some cool method of doing this being Trion ninja nerfed feel free to PM me.

Thank you to anyone that can help me figure the best way to accomplish my goal.

Ea Rapture
07-24-2016, 07:26 PM
Bit boxes. And bundles. That's it, iirc.

Chump Norris
07-24-2016, 07:33 PM
Bit boxes. And bundles. That's it, iirc.

Thanks..

For some reason the number 22 keeps popping into my head when I think of these loyalty points, is that the number you get from patron or per bit box or am I just crazy and thinking of the number 22 too much lol..

Ea Rapture
07-24-2016, 07:47 PM
Thanks..

For some reason the number 22 keeps popping into my head when I think of these loyalty points, is that the number you get from patron or per bit box or am I just crazy and thinking of the number 22 too much lol..

22 is the cost of a box when using loyalty to purchase it.

It costs 500 loyalty to purchase a jp.

It will take 50 weeks to get a jp thru pp, or like $900 to get it via loyalty.

You get 2 loyalty per bit box and like 28 for a bundle. (I think).

Chump Norris
07-24-2016, 07:59 PM
22 is the cost of a box when using loyalty to purchase it.

It costs 500 loyalty to purchase a jp.

It will take 50 weeks to get a jp thru pp, or like $900 to get it via loyalty.

You get 2 loyalty per bit box and like 28 for a bundle. (I think).

Well thank you so much for summing all that up for me, looks like my bits will just rot then.

Ea Rapture
07-24-2016, 08:58 PM
Well thank you so much for summing all that up for me, looks like my bits will just rot then.

Same here bud. It's not really worth the grind imo.

konstantinov
07-25-2016, 05:56 AM
Same here bud. It's not really worth the grind imo.

Where's the assurance that the game will still be going by the time people have enough loyalty rep to buy the JP they want?

Bentu
07-25-2016, 07:04 AM
Where's the assurance that the game will still be going by the time people have enough loyalty rep to buy the JP they want?

Of course there's no guarantee but I think we've got another 18 months if we're lucky but I like how they value a jackpot at $900.

konstantinov
07-25-2016, 07:08 AM
Of course there's no guarantee but I think we've got another 18 months if we're lucky but I like how they value a jackpot at $900.

$900 for an unmodded OJ JP makes my asking price of 300 mil for a Supreme Misanthrope fully t5'd with a dmg mastery look like child's play.

PS- It's only a matter of time before people exploit the loyalty vendor and all of a sudden it's the exchange all over again.

Gaige12
07-25-2016, 09:08 AM

You might have just exposed the server deadline for shutdown. :/

tAsHiNkA
07-25-2016, 10:23 AM
So Trion is going to be sticking me with bits instead of the item or a real money refund for a few items I only paid for because it was 100% rng free purchase..

mini rant aside..

I need to know the most efficient method of converting bits to loyalty rep, I'm willing to spend a little more money on bits to get a 100% chance of a jp i'll use, but I need to know how to go about it by spending as little extra real money as possible.

If you are worried of some cool method of doing this being Trion ninja nerfed feel free to PM me.

Thank you to anyone that can help me figure the best way to accomplish my goal.the episode chests don't cost much in bits (144 I think)

Chump Norris
07-25-2016, 07:58 PM
the episode chests don't cost much in bits (144 I think)

Thanks tash, i'll do some maths when I sober up and figure if that makes it worth it to me.