PDA

View Full Version : What's New!

Pilot
07-25-2016, 10:58 AM
Hi guys, it's been a vary long, long time since I was last on here or even played the game. I'm going to assume that game glitches run rampant and Trion has done little or nothing. So what is new in the game.

DynastyKris
07-25-2016, 10:59 AM
Why don't you come see (:
After the maintenance is finished.

Bentu
07-25-2016, 11:50 AM
Hi guys, it's been a vary long, long time since I was last on here or even played the game. I'm going to assume that game glitches run rampant and Trion has done little or nothing. So what is new in the game.

Not knowing when you left makes that kind of hard to answer but if you follow back the last few pages you'll see a lot of disquiet as there used to be.
Lots of changes in game with new holiday events and a load of jps to collect.
You may get asked about your old gear as some things are sought after now so be careful.

Loads of guys have left recently so will be nice to see some old faces returning.

Pilot
08-02-2016, 08:46 AM
Bentu! It's been awhile. you're still out here. Nice... Haven't been around cause life went and got in the way. Playing again. This time around I just quit and restart after every mission. It takes about as long is it takes to start missions playing in Destiny. This way I never get pissed off at the game again. I've been back playing for two weeks and it's working for me, haven't got pissed off yet. As for the new stuff there is a lot.