PDA

View Full Version : new event has already begun ? RB rolling blackout

Wagner Serrato
07-25-2016, 01:24 PM
Our not understand anything . Already started the new so I thought I would have one month to begin another.

Lamar Kendrick
07-25-2016, 01:27 PM
would be nice if they let us take a weeks break but nope

Johnny Stranger
07-25-2016, 03:09 PM
You guys tired or something ? Lmao , a week off ... Lol

Johnny Gatt
07-25-2016, 04:39 PM
I was thinking the same thing. Event fatigue and all that, until I did my first RB major. It was fun.

Ron7Exon
07-25-2016, 07:02 PM
First day of the the event and I already got a jp (Volt Relay). So much for a break. :D

Bentu
07-25-2016, 07:31 PM
Do you know what I bloody well give up.

Yes the exchange screwed things up so they gave y'all an xtra week of the mm which would of been your week off.

Where's the thanks Trion for doing this event because so far i think it's one of the better ones.

mystickaldj
07-25-2016, 10:42 PM
Do you know what I bloody well give up.

Yes the exchange screwed things up so they gave y'all an xtra week of the mm which would of been your week off.

Where's the thanks Trion for doing this event because so far i think it's one of the better ones.

Come on bentu you should know that you can make people happy some of the time but you can't make them happy all the time there will still be they cry babies. I have moved on as previously stated. Hope y'all enjoy the event. Cause I won't be making an appearance for it. Already signed on and gave all my stuff to Clannie and all my scrip lol deleted defiance. I'm more happy now than I as when I took a 9 month break I just like to come on the forums to laugh at all the issues now lol will miss some of the people in game though they were pretty cool

Ea Rapture
07-25-2016, 10:59 PM
Not all was have like should.

PithHelmetIrath
07-26-2016, 05:36 AM

Quoted for truth.

(Even though that's some of the ugliest looking rain that I've ever seen in a video game.) lol

Bentu
07-26-2016, 08:41 AM
Quoted for truth.

(Even though that's some of the ugliest looking rain that I've ever seen in a video game.) lol

True but I'd like to see it in various areas around San Francisco, gives the game an eerie effect.