PDA

View Full Version : Farewell all. (Xbox 360 NA)

mystickaldj
07-25-2016, 11:12 PM
This is my final good bye to everyone. I have officially quit playing. All gear has been given out to clan members. All scrip given out to clan members. Some of you will probably have snobby comments but I don't care. Cause I no longer have to deal with ya in game. But a lot of you was really cool people just wanted to throw some recognition out there to yall. You will no longer see me in the defiance world. But if you would like you can add me as a friend and keep in contact
The MM event was the last straw for me though. Put all that grinding in for nothing. Waste of time. Waste of space on the HDD. Lol especially for a company like this. Good luck trion. Hope you make it at least another year for the players to finish heir collections.

So with that said. Good bye all. Was nice knowing you all. But I'm off to better things. Hope to see some of ya soon

Bentu
07-25-2016, 11:49 PM
It was truly nice knowing you despite our differences.

All the best.

Chump Norris
07-26-2016, 01:04 AM
This is my final good bye to everyone. I have officially quit playing. All gear has been given out to clan members. All scrip given out to clan members. Some of you will probably have snobby comments but I don't care. Cause I no longer have to deal with ya in game. But a lot of you was really cool people just wanted to throw some recognition out there to yall. You will no longer see me in the defiance world. But if you would like you can add me as a friend and keep in contact
The MM event was the last straw for me though. Put all that grinding in for nothing. Waste of time. Waste of space on the HDD. Lol especially for a company like this. Good luck trion. Hope you make it at least another year for the players to finish heir collections.

So with that said. Good bye all. Was nice knowing you all. But I'm off to better things. Hope to see some of ya soon

We never became buddies but I wish you all the best on your next game. I cant see anything the team can do that would make you regret your decision but if they do something cool..wait some months to make sure they don't take it away so you don't waste time and money.

Tauriiel
07-26-2016, 02:32 AM
Take care! Happy gaming. :)

mystickaldj
07-26-2016, 05:27 AM
We never became buddies but I wish you all the best on your next game. I cant see anything the team can do that would make you regret your decision but if they do something cool..wait some months to make sure they don't take it away so you don't waste time and money.

Lol i agree.....like the exchange......me and my Clannies knew it wasnt gonna last. And if you have an Xbox one hit me up on there.

mystickaldj
07-26-2016, 05:28 AM
Take care! Happy gaming. :)

Thx tauriiel I like the game I'm playing now. May sound cheap on this but defiance is a pay to win kinda game. The game I'm Playing now you can get everything in the game free. No need to spend money. Really enjoying it lol

And I will never forget what you did to my signature. I still love it lol

PithHelmetIrath
07-26-2016, 05:31 AM
Good luck, and happy trails to ya..

Cygnus
07-26-2016, 07:30 AM
Thank you mystic, it was great gaming with you. One hell of a salesman! I appreciate all youve done for the clan and myself. You will not be forgotten!!! We will see you on the next game.

taco man 67
07-26-2016, 08:00 AM
I still like cheese

mystickaldj
07-26-2016, 08:10 AM
Thank you mystic, it was great gaming with you. One hell of a salesman! I appreciate all youve done for the clan and myself. You will not be forgotten!!! We will see you on the next game.

Well once we get people on the one we would be gaming together lol. Cause no other games on 360 I care about lol

el joshie
07-26-2016, 08:32 AM
Well shoot that kinda stinks. Completely understandable though. I have the XB1 as well, sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo you're still stuck with me! When I get back from vacation I'll hit you up homeboy!

mystickaldj
07-26-2016, 08:51 AM
Well shoot that kinda stinks. Completely understandable though. I have the XB1 as well, sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo you're still stuck with me! When I get back from vacation I'll hit you up homeboy!

You better hit me up lol