PDA

View Full Version : Can CS or a Dev please help?

Ryu Soba JP
07-26-2016, 02:41 PM
My clanmate PSN: Paddinfain Toon:Mydraal now has a social wwww bug.
We were in a trade window and he hard locked in his console. When he came back he has no clan list, no friends list, he can't be grouped, whispered or private chatted. I am posting on his behalf. Please reset his toon so he can enjoy the event this with his clannies.

Ps, this is the second time in 2 weeks he has had this bug. It's in the patch notes that it was fixed. I guess it wasn't.

Ea Rapture
07-26-2016, 05:11 PM
He can just wait till the server restart like everyone else.

Ryu Soba JP
07-26-2016, 06:51 PM
That's bs. The patch notes clearly state the social bug was fixed and now my clan mate has it. Second time in two weeks. When I got the bug my character was just reset by CS. So I know it can be done. Why should anyone have to wait to play a game they paid for because of a bug the developers claimed they fixed months ago?
I don't think my clan mate or anyone should have to wait to play with their clan or friends until reset. That's just dumb and really pushes players away from the game. Especially since it happens to so many. If Kiwibird was still with Trion this would have already been resolved. Smh

And since you're the only response I assume the defiance team doesn't care. Seriously, never had such poor forums help.

Cygnus
07-26-2016, 07:09 PM
If you go to trion worlds and utilize the proper channels, ie submit a ticket. It might require a little more effort than posting in the forums. but customer support lives at trionworlds.com not the forum. posting here is like asking burgerking to fix your bigmac. If youd like a developer to respond to you, send them a personal message. God.....

DEATHBRINGER210
07-26-2016, 07:10 PM
ask him to send in a ticket. so next time all he has to do . is update the ticket

Bentu
07-26-2016, 07:17 PM
My clanmate PSN: Paddinfain Toon:Mydraal now has a social wwww bug.
We were in a trade window and he hard locked in his console. When he came back he has no clan list, no friends list, he can't be grouped, whispered or private chatted. I am posting on his behalf. Please reset his toon so he can enjoy the event this with his clannies.

Ps, this is the second time in 2 weeks he has had this bug. It's in the patch notes that it was fixed. I guess it wasn't.

I realise that your friend can't find you but unless you are also bugged must be able to find him and then group up.
If not try another clan member.

Ea Rapture
07-26-2016, 07:50 PM
Honestly, I stopped caring about how other people play. If you're glitched, then take a break. There's plenty of other games and we all knew that these things could happen when we invested money.

Patch notes said exchange glitching was fixed, but ppl still duped guns. Just saying.

Hesk
07-26-2016, 11:25 PM
Hello! Please have your friend submit a ticket if they have not already at support.trionworlds.com and we'll be happy to investigate on his behalf.

Ryu Soba JP
07-27-2016, 08:41 AM
I'm not new to this game, the forums or this bug. So please stop referring me to support when the ticket wouldn't have even been looked at until today AFTER the reset and when half the day has passed. Support doesn't seem to respond to tickets in the evening time. And if I recall, the new support policy doesn't change until August 1. So why is if frowned upon for posting an issue on forums? Granted, it's not in the "Bugs and Issues" section but Trion employees don't seem to respond to those. It simply takes too long for support to respond and I have ALWAYS came to forums with this issues and posted and it has ALWAYS been fixed almost immediately.

Lastly, there were at least 3 other players on yesterday who also had this social bug.
Today, after reset, sure, my clanny can see friends list and all social functions have been restored exept now hew can not send trade invites. If he was able to submit a support ticket he would have been the one posting on here about the social bug.

Destromathe
07-27-2016, 09:37 AM
Hello,

To address a few of the concerns posted here:

1) Developers and even to some extent CMs, cannot respond to every single thread posted on the forums. Especially if the expected response for every thread is within 4 hours every time.

2) I can completely understand your friends frustration, and when these social bugs happen, I can assure you that your friend is usually not the only one affected. However you must understand that bugs like this cannot simply be fixed in the time frame you are looking for.

3) PS3 has indeed in the past had an issue with social server crashes, which causes many players social interactions to be affected. We have fixed the majority of what causes these, and the number of events is down to maybe one to two per month. When these occur, we perform a restart of the server to make sure to get things back in balance.

4) If your friend or any other player is still in this state, then I would ask for you to wait until the nightly server restart, which should indeed resolve this issue. Rest assured that we are always looking into ways to reduce this occurrence from happening, and will notify everyone of fixes as they occur.

And last but not least, the community team works hard to make sure that they cover as much of the forums as possible, and make sure that your concerns are heard. The lack of Kiwi does not diminish their effort in any way, and we are all here to make your play experience as fantastic as we possibly can.

Feedback and bug reports are great, please keep them coming everyone!

mystickaldj
07-27-2016, 09:45 AM
Hello,

To address a few of the concerns posted here:

1) Developers and even to some extent CMs, cannot respond to every single thread posted on the forums. Especially if the expected response for every thread is within 4 hours every time.

2) I can completely understand your friends frustration, and when these social bugs happen, I can assure you that your friend is usually not the only one affected. However you must understand that bugs like this cannot simply be fixed in the time frame you are looking for.

3) PS3 has indeed in the past had an issue with social server crashes, which causes many players social interactions to be affected. We have fixed the majority of what causes these, and the number of events is down to maybe one to two per month. When these occur, we perform a restart of the server to make sure to get things back in balance.

4) If your friend or any other player is still in this state, then I would ask for you to wait until the nightly server restart, which should indeed resolve this issue. Rest assured that we are always looking into ways to reduce this occurrence from happening, and will notify everyone of fixes as they occur.

And last but not least, the community team works hard to make sure that they cover as much of the forums as possible, and make sure that your concerns are heard. The lack of Kiwi does not diminish their effort in any way, and we are all here to make your play experience as fantastic as we possibly can.

Feedback and bug reports are great, please keep them coming everyone!

Lack of kiwi doesn't diminish the effort? Look what all kiwi has done for the community here on the forums. She was a big part of a lot of people sticking around on this game. I quit playing but I still comment on the forums. Kiwi was a huge part of the defiance community and her release was a crushing blow to 99% of your player base. Showed the true colors trion is and that shows that trion worlds games are not worth playing sorry but it's the truth and you know it. Cash grab cash grab cash grab. That's all. Game I'm currently playing aint no cash grab and isn't a pay to win