PDA

View Full Version : This game is broken plz fix!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hunter4514
07-27-2016, 10:24 PM
I am so tired of trying play this game only to crit out every few minutes some days no problem but must day this game is unplayable.i love the game but last event was bad and missed a lot of arkfalls because I crit out this event is even worse I have completed a lot of arkfalls but crit out durring most and some I made back to finish a lot I didn't . And alot I wasn't even able to teleport to ,to even do the arkfall. And this issue could be costing some very nice weapons possibly even a jackpot ....Plz help

tarmim
07-28-2016, 12:51 AM
I am so tired of trying play this game only to crit out every few minutes some days no problem but must day this game is unplayable.i love the game but last event was bad and missed a lot of arkfalls because I crit out this event is even worse I have completed a lot of arkfalls but crit out durring most and some I made back to finish a lot I didn't . And alot I wasn't even able to teleport to ,to even do the arkfall. And this issue could be costing some very nice weapons possibly even a jackpot ....Plz help

It's not that bad i only dc'd twice during the entire MM event you need to know when to restart the game to avoid crit outs.

PS- You'll get used to it.

PithHelmetIrath
07-28-2016, 04:50 AM
....Plz help

I have an extra NHL17 beta code for the PS4.. will that help?

konstantinov
07-28-2016, 04:52 AM
I have an extra NHL17 beta code for the PS4.. will that help?

I'm going to pre-order it. Comes out on 8-17 or 8-19?

PithHelmetIrath
07-28-2016, 04:56 AM
I'm going to pre-order it. Comes out on 8-17 or 8-19?

According to Amazon, it has a September 13th launch.

konstantinov
07-28-2016, 04:57 AM
According to Amazon, it has a September 13th launch.

A month later than last year.

PithHelmetIrath
07-28-2016, 04:59 AM
A month later than last year.

Wish I didn't fall asleep early last night, I really wanted to play some NHL17.

Hunter4514
07-28-2016, 07:15 AM
Do y'all just troll peoples posts on forum ???.u need to grow up.these are real issues people are having if you not going to have a serious discussion bout the topic on hand plz stay the hell out if the forums.i wish the devs would ban you from the forums and I will look into seeing that happen !!

konstantinov
07-28-2016, 07:17 AM
Do y'all just troll peoples posts on forum ???.u need to grow up.these are real issues people are having if you not going to have a serious discussion bout the topic on hand plz stay the hell out if the forums.i wish the devs would ban you from the forums and I will look into seeing that happen !!

Geez man, it's only a game.

r1p
07-28-2016, 08:29 AM

You appear to have accidentally posted this in the wrong sub-forum. In the future you may have more luck posting your in-game issues in the "Bug Reports and Issues" sub-forum for your platform. Have a blessed day :)

Ronin9572
07-28-2016, 11:06 AM
We're all having these issues, but have grown used to it! Cried so many tears I have none left, j/k. We've all told Trion these issues from the start. Been there, done that. Sorry to hear of your recent problems, hope it gets better for you soon!

LilSaint
07-28-2016, 09:06 PM
http://treasure.diylol.com/uploads/post/image/164345/resized_hawkward-meme-generator-you-know-what-that-sounds-like-a-personal-problem-86a17b.jpg
But on a serious note these 'problems' have been around for as long as the game has been out;you either get jaded and used to them or you give up and find another game to pass your time with.And until Trion finally finds a way to fix all of the stability problems you either suck it up or you don't.

MDA
07-28-2016, 09:19 PM
They don't fix it because they already get MAD money from that urge to upgrade a gun's rarity or that sweet plush toy gun from the bitstore boxes. 'Murica: because we can. Vote with your wallets.

kingjoker
07-28-2016, 11:37 PM
Regardless where it's been posted everyone can agree the crit bs is enough my stability was ok til the pos exchange was brought back in I personally would rather them kick all the guns back into the owners inventorys an just get rid of it the mod section was the only decent part of it all the exchange did was allow ppl to dupplicate guns in servaral different ways I hear oh it was worse before sure after launch was rough but all the new crap added exchange Monterey coast just takes up more server space decreasing stability.

butter
07-29-2016, 10:28 AM
I've already grown use to the crit outs -.- it's like second nature, like taking a poo :b

OneBadClown
07-29-2016, 10:39 AM
It's not that bad i only dc'd twice during the entire MM event you need to know when to restart the game to avoid crit outs.

PS- You'll get used to it.

Not that bad?! I've been dc twice at majors and almost
have to quit game and log back in every hour due to timing
out

Ryu Soba JP
07-30-2016, 10:32 PM
One problem I see on this thread is that many of us are saying "you just get used to to it", "it becomes second nature", "happens to everyone", etc etc... turning a blind eye from the problems and just accepting them. If this was your car would you accept a mechanic doing a half axxed job on a repair? No.
The problem here is we all have just "accepted" it and we shouldn't have.
I for one am getting very frustrated with Defiance Developers avoiding questions in regards to stability, hardlocks, map exploits, and several other bugs that have been in game for a very long time. Not only to not fix them but not even address them. Giving the cookie cutter reaponses beating around the bush without actually answering.
Yet, I find it hilarious with instances like, players are exploring co op maps to achieve unfair gains quickly, but let's fix a purchased gun from being tradable instead. Now which situation seems more severe and important to fix. Who cares if the weapon is tradable.

I'm sticking with the vote with your wallet comment.