PDA

View Full Version : Pvp & PvE & General Ideas

BloodReapz
07-27-2016, 10:35 PM
1.Remove Ability To Jump
2.Allow People To Create Thier Own Pvp matches where they choose what weapon the person gets to use and if they dont have it then they are given a random weapon of that type thats modded.
3.Reduce Nano Effects And Damage On UD.
4.Reduce Dmg From Cerberus
5.Add Pvp Gear That You Cant Buy With Bits Only Farm.
6.Increase Shield Additives To Max Ego Like They Do With Dmg.
7.Increase Amount Of Perk Added By 2-3
8.Add New Type Of Enemy And Use Them As A Arkfall event
9.increase amount of enemies in arkfall events
10.increase drop rate
11.allow loyalty to be earned by logging in instead of buying alot of bits
12.Increase mod rarity to supreme
13.increase item rarity to Extreme with red coloring
14.revert rerolling bk to the way it was be4 they revamped it
15.increase exp gained through doing pvp from 10k-11k to at least 20k-25k
16.increase amount of keycodes and ark forge in pvp
17.remove arkforge cap completely where u don.t need patron
18.add new type of weapons or change weapon effects
19.add new pvp modes like deathmatch with no teams or cap the flag
20.increase ego cap to 7500 for those who are max ego and add more pursuits
21.have monthly events
22.bring back codes
23.bring back kiwibird

These are my thoughts but thats me.

Lycan Nightshade
07-27-2016, 10:49 PM
Only one id agree with is that last one.

Kuroro
07-27-2016, 10:55 PM
you did not asked for it but im free to share my thoughts too,so:

1. no,add a new move holding circle instead,to lie on the floor like a real camper
2. yeah i like custom matches
3. lol ,while they are at it they should reduce dmg on all jackpot brŽs
4. nah
5. those are available on the echelon vendor with the pvp synergy: mercenary
6. ...
7. maybe one
8. i think the game does not counts with enough resources for more stuffs without lagging or criting all the time
9. NO
10. either
11. its ok the way it is
12. nope...
13. i dont like the idea of a new rarity but i think the supreme weapons should have another colour,like black or silver
14. no idea
15. yes i think pvp should give more experience
16. i think its ok the way it is now but iŽd not complain getting 2 of 3 more keycodes per match
17. agree
18. new type of weapons,secret weapons rewarded from normal major arkfalls with a new bp syn
19. lol deathmatches without teams...iŽd like to see that
20. 6000 is enough
21. im tired of events and most people is tired too...
22. new* codes
23. no

Sir Dan
07-27-2016, 11:15 PM
Most of those are terrible.

Bentu
07-27-2016, 11:56 PM
Please post the pvp in the correct place.

grumss
07-28-2016, 02:12 AM
"NO" to most

PithHelmetIrath
07-28-2016, 04:52 AM
1.Remove Ability To Jump

Stopped reading right here, sorry..

tarmim
07-28-2016, 06:06 AM

Same here lol

konstantinov
07-28-2016, 06:06 AM

Might as well remove the guns and rename it the Sims.

WhiteStrike
07-28-2016, 06:09 AM
http://i.imgur.com/zxl58Pv.jpg

Ronin9572
07-28-2016, 10:53 AM
http://i.imgur.com/zxl58Pv.jpg

That is spot on! I lost it when I saw this, thanks for the good laugh

TheAerialRave
08-12-2016, 01:44 PM
Trion needs to take a page from Capcoms Lost Planet series Akrid Egg battle mode. Nothing would bring more fun to PVP than smacking another player with a hellbug chrysalis. XD

TOLAK
08-14-2016, 10:21 AM
How about....
1. Stop nerfing the t4 mod boxes and put 4 t4 mods back in them. Its bad enough rep costs went up (double for tarr) but the rewards are cut in 1/2 on top of that. I like playing Defiance, I like Trion.....but this was a very bad decision to do to your players.

2. Sell the Cerberus in the bits store. 2k bits for a novelty item is reasonable. Its too slow to be practical in pve. Something a group can goof around with for fun while the owner can get the car's level to 20 easier.

3. Dual wielding 2 charge blades if 2 are equipped. Could make it so you have to have 2 diff charge blades from 2 dlc's if you want to get f2p players to get at least 2 dlc's that want to try playing this way.

4. Make an xp bar for charge blades so they can go to 20....maybe unlock the dual wielding at 20. On console, left trigger could be left hand.

5. Nearly infinite rounds for Thorn arenas that increase in difficulty every 5 rounds (the same 5 can loop if the dev team doesn't want to design more wave patterns) and 5 rep per round. People can end up saying 'I made it to round 47 with my group...' and it'll turn into something like expert co op or an expo after a while. People that were on the fence about getting the dlc would prolly get it if it were actually a challenge. 4k ego and up, its too easy and I'm just grinding for rep to get blades and gear.

6. Allow co op to start with 2 people. We can start an expo solo, why should we have to wait 40 minutes or longer to start co op when you and a buddy want to do a expert run for the daily?

7. Bump up the sawed off's reload...even if its just the quartermaster synergy. They're kinda fun but annoying with the slow reload.

8. Make a cyber chip, synergy, gun roll option, spike or something that can increase the charge rate for charge weapons. I get that charge time is a balance with the damage output. Yet I would like to be able to not have to wait 8 seconds between shots with my charge sniper.

9. Decrease bmg points gained during arks and incursions while increasing them during co op and expo. Bmg spamming would decrease during majors while a group's lowest ego player would benefit the most from being the group's medic.

10. Kick idle players. I noticed I time out more often if I come back from being afk for 20-40 mins. I don't know if thats from cache piling up while i'm squatting doing nothing or what. I started logging out if I knew I wouldn't be back for a bit the other day.
This makes my game more stable and saves server resources. I imagine the game would run smoother for players if everyone that was idle for more than 10 mins. got kicked.

I could think of more things if anyone agrees with any of this stuff and wants more.

stoodakiss
08-14-2016, 01:54 PM
https://media.giphy.com/media/HZLNy57L3xmpi/giphy.gif

snoglobe81
08-14-2016, 01:59 PM
https://media.giphy.com/media/HZLNy57L3xmpi/giphy.gif

You'renot hitting your head hard enough.

tarmim
08-14-2016, 02:48 PM
How about....
1. Stop nerfing the t4 mod boxes and put 4 t4 mods back in them. Its bad enough rep costs went up (double for tarr) but the rewards are cut in 1/2 on top of that. I like playing Defiance, I like Trion.....but this was a very bad decision to do to your players.

2. Sell the Cerberus in the bits store. 2k bits for a novelty item is reasonable. Its too slow to be practical in pve. Something a group can goof around with for fun while the owner can get the car's level to 20 easier.

3. Dual wielding 2 charge blades if 2 are equipped. Could make it so you have to have 2 diff charge blades from 2 dlc's if you want to get f2p players to get at least 2 dlc's that want to try playing this way.

4. Make an xp bar for charge blades so they can go to 20....maybe unlock the dual wielding at 20. On console, left trigger could be left hand.

5. Nearly infinite rounds for Thorn arenas that increase in difficulty every 5 rounds (the same 5 can loop if the dev team doesn't want to design more wave patterns) and 5 rep per round. People can end up saying 'I made it to round 47 with my group...' and it'll turn into something like expert co op or an expo after a while. People that were on the fence about getting the dlc would prolly get it if it were actually a challenge. 4k ego and up, its too easy and I'm just grinding for rep to get blades and gear.

6. Allow co op to start with 2 people. We can start an expo solo, why should we have to wait 40 minutes or longer to start co op when you and a buddy want to do a expert run for the daily?

7. Bump up the sawed off's reload...even if its just the quartermaster synergy. They're kinda fun but annoying with the slow reload.

8. Make a cyber chip, synergy, gun roll option, spike or something that can increase the charge rate for charge weapons. I get that charge time is a balance with the damage output. Yet I would like to be able to not have to wait 8 seconds between shots with my charge sniper.

9. Decrease bmg points gained during arks and incursions while increasing them during co op and expo. Bmg spamming would decrease during majors while a group's lowest ego player would benefit the most from being the group's medic.

10. Kick idle players. I noticed I time out more often if I come back from being afk for 20-40 mins. I don't know if thats from cache piling up while i'm squatting doing nothing or what. I started logging out if I knew I wouldn't be back for a bit the other day.
This makes my game more stable and saves server resources. I imagine the game would run smoother for players if everyone that was idle for more than 10 mins. got kicked.

I could think of more things if anyone agrees with any of this stuff and wants more.

1. faction synergies aren't that good anyways so idc.

2. lol cerberus is the easiest skill to level up

3. swords are useless.

4. Same as above. And what would the skill level bonuses be? You can't get fire rate or reload bonus on a sword.

5. Why would anyone want to do hours of arenas just for some rep??

6. Yeah i agree on this.

7. Bump up? You mean decrease?

8. No. Surge bolters are already Op.

9. Yeah people using spammer protectors in co-ops that sounds like a blast.. Nope.

10. So let's say, if a player gets a call from someone and needs to go afk for a while they should be kicked out from their expo?? No thanks.

TOLAK
08-14-2016, 09:30 PM
1. faction synergies aren't that good anyways so idc.

2. lol cerberus is the easiest skill to level up

3. swords are useless.

4. Same as above. And what would the skill level bonuses be? You can't get fire rate or reload bonus on a sword.

5. Why would anyone want to do hours of arenas just for some rep??

6. Yeah i agree on this.

7. Bump up? You mean decrease?

8. No. Surge bolters are already Op.

9. Yeah people using spammer protectors in co-ops that sounds like a blast.. Nope.

10. So let's say, if a player gets a call from someone and needs to go afk for a while they should be kicked out from their expo?? No thanks.

My response to your response....
1.You don't care about faction synergies personally, but many in the player base want to mod up their guns with something better than t3's. Who hasn't gotten an oj from an elite box that wanted to put decent mods on it? I collect t4 mods to use and share with clan members. Some are whales that buy crates for t5 mods while many others stick with t4 mods for the most part. I will not buy premium crates and I find it offensive that I should have to do more work for 1/2 pay when it comes to acquiring t4 mods. If this is tolerated, it could spill over into other facets of the game. You don't have to care about this for you, but how many potential gamers would be driven away when they see there's no carrot on the end of the stick? Look at what happened to Destiny...personally, I thought it was a pretty looking game that was fun to work together with friends. The grind had little payoff and angered players with such a massive grind and so little content that Bungie sent a survey asking why ppl stopped playing when the players stopped playing. When TTK released and they nerfed everything I spent a year collecting, I decided to quit rather than pay 40 dollars for a dlc. Then I started playing Defiance. My point is...if rewards for everything get nerfed continually...who will want to play? Will you?
2.Cerberus isn't the easiest thing to level up when you get maybe 10 seconds of boost per charge....automatic guns are. I don't pvp at all and I don't farm 101 just for the chance to drive the Cerberus. I think I have 3 raiders left to run over. Plus I want to be able to drive our recruits around and have some silly fun with it outside of 101. Wouldn't it be fun to use the .50 cal on it during an ark from the top of a hill? Maybe thats just me.
3. 'Swords' aren't useless....they're a fun novelty item to break up the monotony. I do my dailies w/ a charge blade for fun sometimes. The charge blade is the reason why some ppl get dlc's. Its not the most practical way to play, but many people find it entertaining. Try using charge blades with other clan members, blurring and slicing the enemies together....its fun. One of my clan mates uses a charge blade in pvp. Other people get a kick out of charge blade dueling...not me...but everybody got a thing they dig.
4. Base damage increase, dual wielding, faster charge time, more jump damage, higher jumps, more damage from jumping from a higher position, double jump animation with a flourish, run faster after a melee kill, slight hp regen after a kill, theres tons of potential options.....up to the devs how they'd implement it if it ever gets to the discussion table. Leveling up the charge blade isn't a new idea, its just never been put in the game.
5. Rep = guns, charge blades and mods. Plus killing the gold bug in the arena might drop t4 gear to give away to recruits or sell for scrip. The arena gives a lot of xp so I invite our recruits to tag along so they can level up faster and get t4 gear thats at their level occasionally. Why does anyone do anything in Defiance? They find a thing they like for whatever reason (rep, forge, keys, xp, loot) and do it. Some ppl expo, some chase arks, some pvp and so on. I am hoping to get a oj Thorn berzerker shotgun and a Thorn charge blade with a nano someday. I have the whirlpool for 1500 rep with one t5 mod on it and an oj shotgun with a t5 mod on it so far. I do a lot of casti arena....I just wish it was more challenging to make it less grindy.
6. At least we agree on something. I'm not here to bicker, I want the devs to see ideas that the community can agree with to improve the players' experience for everyone. I have 3 dlc's and bought bits a handful of times. I want to see things get better to entice me to keep supporting financially...otherwise I won't....pretty simple.
7. A sawed off is a gamble. If you don't kill, you're wide open for 2 seconds (thats if the gun has a good reload and the right skills and chips). I'd like it to be 1 second to reload to make it more practical to use during things like incursions.
8. I don't see them as op when you consider dps to other guns. A diff gun could empty 2 clips before I fire one shot and the damage is equal or the smg has a higher dps than the charge sniper. Maybe they're too op in pvp w/ ppl cloaking and sniping (I don't pvp, but other ppl do) but in pve, I'd rather have the option to not wait all day to fire when I got ark level grid or bugs chasing me or I'm trying to defend ppl during a major.
9. Its not 'spamming protectors'. The guy with the weakest weapons being the designated medic so the tanks can charge the front with a higher chance of not going down while the medic in the back gets rewarded for ensuring the team's safety. Common sense would dictate when to shoot and when to heal. Have you never gone into expos with recruits to help them get their first rig? I remember when my clan mates dragged me through and I got mine. I couldn't do much besides be medic back then. This concept is to reward teamwork during co op and expo while getting ppl to stop spamming bmg's and actually help kill everything during majors and incursions. I do heal when I see injured during arks/incursions, but I don't spam. Thats how it should be.
10. If you're in a group of ppl you know, they would wait for you to log in again. We goof around for 5 minutes between level sections waiting for each other if someone has to check on their kids or take care of something. Plus, think of the game environment collectively, not just you. I know you didn't respond with the phone call scenario revolving around you personally, but I would take that risk of getting kicked or just make my toon walk into a wall if it was that big a deal to walk away from the game. Make the game more stable as a whole by saving server resources and ppl might crit or time out less frequently is the point. If so many ppl complain about it, someone should come up with the ideas that might help fix this.

Thank you for responding. Maybe you could share some ideas you think would improve Defiance. We don't agree on everything but if enough people find a common ground on a thought, the devs might consider putting it in the game.

tarmim
08-14-2016, 10:03 PM
My response to your response....
1.You don't care about faction synergies personally, but many in the player base want to mod up their guns with something better than t3's. Who hasn't gotten an oj from an elite box that wanted to put decent mods on it? I collect t4 mods to use and share with clan members. Some are whales that buy crates for t5 mods while many others stick with t4 mods for the most part. I will not buy premium crates and I find it offensive that I should have to do more work for 1/2 pay when it comes to acquiring t4 mods. If this is tolerated, it could spill over into other facets of the game. You don't have to care about this for you, but how many potential gamers would be driven away when they see there's no carrot on the end of the stick? Look at what happened to Destiny...personally, I thought it was a pretty looking game that was fun to work together with friends. The grind had little payoff and angered players with such a massive grind and so little content that Bungie sent a survey asking why ppl stopped playing when the players stopped playing. When TTK released and they nerfed everything I spent a year collecting, I decided to quit rather than pay 40 dollars for a dlc. Then I started playing Defiance. My point is...if rewards for everything get nerfed continually...who will want to play? Will you?
2.Cerberus isn't the easiest thing to level up when you get maybe 10 seconds of boost per charge....automatic guns are. I don't pvp at all and I don't farm 101 just for the chance to drive the Cerberus. I think I have 3 raiders left to run over. Plus I want to be able to drive our recruits around and have some silly fun with it outside of 101. Wouldn't it be fun to use the .50 cal on it during an ark from the top of a hill? Maybe thats just me.
3. 'Swords' aren't useless....they're a fun novelty item to break up the monotony. I do my dailies w/ a charge blade for fun sometimes. The charge blade is the reason why some ppl get dlc's. Its not the most practical way to play, but many people find it entertaining. Try using charge blades with other clan members, blurring and slicing the enemies together....its fun. One of my clan mates uses a charge blade in pvp. Other people get a kick out of charge blade dueling...not me...but everybody got a thing they dig.
4. Base damage increase, dual wielding, faster charge time, more jump damage, higher jumps, more damage from jumping from a higher position, double jump animation with a flourish, run faster after a melee kill, slight hp regen after a kill, theres tons of potential options.....up to the devs how they'd implement it if it ever gets to the discussion table. Leveling up the charge blade isn't a new idea, its just never been put in the game.
5. Rep = guns, charge blades and mods. Plus killing the gold bug in the arena might drop t4 gear to give away to recruits or sell for scrip. The arena gives a lot of xp so I invite our recruits to tag along so they can level up faster and get t4 gear thats at their level occasionally. Why does anyone do anything in Defiance? They find a thing they like for whatever reason (rep, forge, keys, xp, loot) and do it. Some ppl expo, some chase arks, some pvp and so on. I am hoping to get a oj Thorn berzerker shotgun and a Thorn charge blade with a nano someday. I have the whirlpool for 1500 rep with one t5 mod on it and an oj shotgun with a t5 mod on it so far. I do a lot of casti arena....I just wish it was more challenging to make it less grindy.
6. At least we agree on something. I'm not here to bicker, I want the devs to see ideas that the community can agree with to improve the players' experience for everyone. I have 3 dlc's and bought bits a handful of times. I want to see things get better to entice me to keep supporting financially...otherwise I won't....pretty simple.
7. A sawed off is a gamble. If you don't kill, you're wide open for 2 seconds (thats if the gun has a good reload and the right skills and chips). I'd like it to be 1 second to reload to make it more practical to use during things like incursions.
8. I don't see them as op when you consider dps to other guns. A diff gun could empty 2 clips before I fire one shot and the damage is equal or the smg has a higher dps than the charge sniper. Maybe they're too op in pvp w/ ppl cloaking and sniping (I don't pvp, but other ppl do) but in pve, I'd rather have the option to not wait all day to fire when I got ark level grid or bugs chasing me or I'm trying to defend ppl during a major.
9. Its not 'spamming protectors'. The guy with the weakest weapons being the designated medic so the tanks can charge the front with a higher chance of not going down while the medic in the back gets rewarded for ensuring the team's safety. Common sense would dictate when to shoot and when to heal. Have you never gone into expos with recruits to help them get their first rig? I remember when my clan mates dragged me through and I got mine. I couldn't do much besides be medic back then. This concept is to reward teamwork during co op and expo while getting ppl to stop spamming bmg's and actually help kill everything during majors and incursions. I do heal when I see injured during arks/incursions, but I don't spam. Thats how it should be.
10. If you're in a group of ppl you know, they would wait for you to log in again. We goof around for 5 minutes between level sections waiting for each other if someone has to check on their kids or take care of something. Plus, think of the game environment collectively, not just you. I know you didn't respond with the phone call scenario revolving around you personally, but I would take that risk of getting kicked or just make my toon walk into a wall if it was that big a deal to walk away from the game. Make the game more stable as a whole by saving server resources and ppl might crit or time out less frequently is the point. If so many ppl complain about it, someone should come up with the ideas that might help fix this.

Thank you for responding. Maybe you could share some ideas you think would improve Defiance. We don't agree on everything but if enough people find a common ground on a thought, the devs might consider putting it in the game.

1. The reason faction boxes now cost more is because they added JPs.

2. Yes it is. You can get cerberus from 1 to 20 in one C&H match.

3. Swords are just ewww.

4. But what's the point?

5. Thorn liro arenas only give very little xp.

6. -

7. In incursions dets and mass cannons are practical.

8. It's not about dps. The surge bolter is op in pvp.

9. The player with the weakest weapons is usually low ego and therefore their BMG is low ego and doesn't heal enough.

10. What if you're solo?