PDA

View Full Version : as CS suggested i shall post this here (purple gun requiring supreme arkforge)

MasterProtector
07-28-2016, 12:41 PM
I began this whole endeavor with the CS team almost a month ago now, im in the fight to get arkforge back for something i believe shouldnt be. I have an epic tier prepatch gun that i was wanting to turn legendary so i bought some arkforge to turn it, when i went into the salvage matrix of the gun it was 40 forge for 5% chance to turn and the 100% guarantee was the same as supreming, now my issue with this is the CS team is informing me that some epic tier guns have the chancing effect however they claim they cannot tell me A why a epic tier gun has percentage chancing when this was a function added for supremeing (aka legendary to supreme) and B why its needing the same amount of arkforge (3200) as a legendary guarantee to supreme would cost when its an epic tier to be turned legendary, i even showed them a picture of this in the salvage matrix with the chance at 100% to show proof of this, their intent on convincing me this is not a glitched gun, yet they cannot answer either of those two questions. I have never (and i checked no other purple in my inventory is like this) heard or seen a purple till now acting on the same chancing function that again was added for supreming.... this function should not be acting or active on an epic tier gun or requiring the same rate as would be legendary to supreme.... so i simply asked for the 600 forge back that i put into this gun and that the gun be fixed to work as epic tier guns are supposed to. and so now being motioned to the forums so many times by this CS team after i was motioned by a dev here to go the the CS team im back with this issue in toe still a process and still awaiting... seeing as i paid for that arkforge i do believe i have some say in the effect that this shouldnt be functioning this way..... and i can say without doubt that before supreme function was added that this purple probably only needed 500 forge to be turned, which is why i say that this gun is glitched its only an epic acting like its legendary. If i get my forge refunded and the gun fixed i fully intend to put 500 of that forge back into the gun to properly turn it myself, why this cant be done i do not know or understand buts its an aggravating to say the least.... since i do have full intent of wanting to turn this gun.

Ryu Soba JP
07-28-2016, 03:56 PM
That is pretty crazy situation. As far as I know all epic tier weapons cost the same to make Legendary. I have some prepatched gear I will check mine as well. I posted a day or so ago about CS and Forums giving players a runaround and seeming to not want to help.
I submitted two tickets recently and never even got a confirmation email.

Sir Dan
07-28-2016, 11:12 PM
Hi, can you summarise that?
Was it:
Upgrading to oj is the same method as upgrading to gold?

Omega Maximus
07-28-2016, 11:41 PM
Was the CS Person responding to your plea for help GM Stormlock? If so, no wonder you haven't gotten a logical and fast solution to your problem. He doesn't seem to he helpful or compassionate to customers problems....always a NO.

Quicksilver1492
07-29-2016, 12:35 AM
Was it:

When trying to upgrade his epic to legendary, instead of showing it to be a flat fee of 500 AF to upgrade, like any other normal epic, he is given the same interface as he would to upgrade a legendary to supreme. So, yes.

mystickaldj
07-29-2016, 06:40 AM
Was the CS Person responding to your plea for help GM Stormlock? If so, no wonder you haven't gotten a logical and fast solution to your problem. He doesn't seem to he helpful or compassionate to customers problems....always a NO.

I can 100% agree with this. Submitted a ticket about rng and always got him always the same copy/paste answer. Never once did I get a hand typed answer. Storm lock is the most worthless cs agent there is.

mystickaldj
07-29-2016, 06:41 AM
When trying to upgrade his epic to legendary, instead of showing it to be a flat fee of 500 AF to upgrade, like any other normal epic, he is given the same interface as he would to upgrade a legendary to supreme. So, yes.

I think he was being sarcastic. Lol

Skiller115
07-29-2016, 08:12 AM
Was it:

This should give you a better understanding of what is going on.http://i.imgur.com/1piUc9I.jpg

tarmim
07-29-2016, 08:15 AM
I can 100% agree with this. Submitted a ticket about rng and always got him always the same copy/paste answer. Never once did I get a hand typed answer. Storm lock is the most worthless cs agent there is.

I always get this:

Thank you for contacting us regarding Defiance. Unfortunately, we're unable to assist with your request. I apologize for the inconvenience, as we try to make every effort to correct any issue our players may have.

If you have any additional questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to let us know. Thank you for your continued support of Trion Worlds and for playing Defiance.

MasterProtector
07-29-2016, 09:07 AM
This should give you a better understanding of what is going on.http://i.imgur.com/1piUc9I.jpg

looks like someone else out there has a broken purple too

Destromathe
07-29-2016, 09:21 AM
Hey MasterProtector,

What is the gun you are having an issue with? Thanks.

MasterProtector
07-29-2016, 09:26 AM
its a epic tier vbi assault rifle rolling thunder synergy 6000 ego rating, rolls follow, -0.10 accuracy, x1.15 crit, -0.50 accuracy ( white locked), ego on crit, mods follow all epic tier mods, external recoil, ionic, high cap mag, stabilization sight. i sent pictures in my cs ticket also of it its the only one of its kind on my inventory (i just dont know how to upload pictures here yet). like i said if i can have this gun fixed to the proper upgrading function and the forge i put into it (600 forge) back which i paid for i have full intent of upgrading this gun with it.

r1p
07-29-2016, 09:37 AM
Hey MasterProtector,

Any chance that you ever going to look at my shotgun that lost its nano when I upgraded it?

MasterProtector
08-03-2016, 08:53 PM
Hey MasterProtector,

im still waiting on this.

Bentu
08-04-2016, 02:56 AM
its a epic tier vbi assault rifle rolling thunder synergy 6000 ego rating, rolls follow, -0.10 accuracy, x1.15 crit, -0.50 accuracy ( white locked), ego on crit, mods follow all epic tier mods, external recoil, ionic, high cap mag, stabilization sight. i sent pictures in my cs ticket also of it its the only one of its kind on my inventory (i just dont know how to upload pictures here yet). like i said if i can have this gun fixed to the proper upgrading function and the forge i put into it (600 forge) back which i paid for i have full intent of upgrading this gun with it.

To upload pictures here you must first open an account with a picture editing site like Imgur or photo shop.
Once you have done that and uploaded the pictures to there they will give you a code which you can use here for forums etc.

You can then add that code in between img brackets like this but without the asterisk *.

[IMG*] picture code [/IMG*]

It also tells you how to do this and other forum things in the BB code at the bottom of this page.

Johnny Stranger
08-04-2016, 04:43 AM
cs ...yea right ...changed a roll on a gun , guess what I rolled, yep , same exact roll I just erased...sent ticket in , nothing we can do ...wtf answer is that....just give me my damn af back , it wasn't much but it was mine....you told us you cannot reroll the same roll consecutively...well, that's bs... does it surprise me ? not at all ...GL master !!!

MasterProtector
08-05-2016, 09:22 PM
cs ...yea right ...changed a roll on a gun , guess what I rolled, yep , same exact roll I just erased...sent ticket in , nothing we can do ...wtf answer is that....just give me my damn af back , it wasn't much but it was mine....you told us you cannot reroll the same roll consecutively...well, that's bs... does it surprise me ? not at all ...GL master !!!

im confident. I just found out i also have a courier that only is showing me that the purple roll can be changed, which is odd because there are no locked rolls on the gun.

MasterProtector
08-08-2016, 01:53 PM
Hey MasterProtector,

perhaps since you are on can my gun be fixed yet?