PDA

View Full Version : An unused Synergie.

Kedarthebest
07-28-2016, 10:39 PM
So i was on defiance data and i was scrolling through the synergies and i saw one synergie that hasnt been use and its called "sawbones". I just want to know why didnt trion uss this synergie , It sounds like nice syn to have in the game.

nick145
07-28-2016, 10:44 PM
So i was on defiance data and i was scrolling through the synergies and i saw one synergie that hasnt been use and its called "sawbones". I just want to know why didnt trion uss this synergie , It sounds like nice syn to have in the game.

It used to be in the game. It no longer is obtainable unless you trade for it I believe.

Johnny Gatt
07-29-2016, 02:02 AM
Sawbones
If I remember it was a backpack synergy. They were found at the old Paradise vendor way back when it was located at East shore Docks. You used to be able to get a nice purple 0.0 det frag grenade there as well.

Atticus Batman
07-29-2016, 02:16 AM
Sawbones
If I remember it was a backpack synergy. They were found at the old Paradise vendor way back when it was located at East shore Docks. You used to be able to get a nice purple 0.0 det frag grenade there as well.

You are correct Johnny.

OP, it was in game from launch and removed when DLC 5 came out and the Paradise vendor got revamped and moved. Besides a lot of people never used it and repeatedly asked for it to be removed as they thought it was useless.

I actually still have a sawbones shotgun and sawbones BMG. Seeing as the synergy is no longer available they are officially antiques. BTW since the were individually bought rep-vendor weapons they are untradeable. So that and the fact that (based on your forum join date) you started playing after the synergy was removed, is not a surprise that you have no clue that it wasn't in game.

Last I looked every synergy listed on Defiance data has been in game at some point, even if people don't realize it. However I only hung on to it because it was "antiqued" as I also think that " Fully reload weapons after reviving another player" isn't actually that useful.

Johnny Gatt
07-29-2016, 04:01 AM
You are correct Johnny.

OP, it was in game from launch and removed when DLC 5 came out and the Paradise vendor got revamped and moved. Besides a lot of people never used it and repeatedly asked for it to be removed as they thought it was useless.

I actually still have a sawbones shotgun and sawbones BMG. Seeing as the synergy is no longer available they are officially antiques. BTW since the were individually bought rep-vendor weapons they are untradeable. So that and the fact that (based on your forum join date) you started playing after the synergy was removed, is not a surprise that you have no clue that it wasn't in game.

Last I looked every synergy listed on Defiance data has been in game at some point, even if people don't realize it. However I only hung on to it because it was "antiqued" as I also think that " Fully reload weapons after reviving another player" isn't actually that useful.

I never kept any Sawbones weapons. I don't recall ever regretting it either.

konstantinov
07-29-2016, 04:17 AM
I never kept any Sawbones weapons. I don't recall ever regretting it either.

Same here. I do remember looking at the vendor every time I did Dock Rescue though.