PDA

View Full Version : When do we get mentioned compensation?

HyDrOpOnIc1987
07-29-2016, 03:41 AM
Hi, i remember Destro saying that we would be compensated 30 patron for everyone that bought patron while exchange was up. My patron runs out today. Would be nice to have an exact date, which should be soon considering u cant post anymore, for when we get our 30 days free. I dont wanna buy a new one if theyre giving that but i also want the benefits of it. Also, when are we getting refunded our bits for bought exchange slots? no longer postable so am i wrong in assuming that we she be getting these promised compensations now? I bought 2 slots full price as i bought them before i bought patron. Destro, plz answer these questions for me.

Johnny Gatt
07-29-2016, 04:09 AM
You will get it later.

xRhino
07-29-2016, 05:12 AM
You will get it later.

Thanks for your kind help.

r1p
07-29-2016, 05:24 AM
Unfortunately I doubt that they even have an exact idea. Usually when they have to do something like this they tell us that they are working on it and they will let us know when it is ready. Given past history it could be 2-4 weeks from the date that they announced that this would be happening.

konstantinov
07-29-2016, 05:26 AM
http://img.memefact.com/images/cdn.meme.li/i/50bjf.jpg

Ronin9572
07-29-2016, 05:30 AM
All I will say on this matter is you'll have to be patient. The exchange isn't even gone yet. That will be weeks as they said, than it will take weeks for them to sort out the compensations. Best wishes!

PithHelmetIrath
07-29-2016, 06:25 AM
When do we get mentioned compensation?

http://i.imgur.com/9ERxX47.jpg

mystickaldj
07-29-2016, 06:25 AM
Unfortunately I doubt that they even have an exact idea. Usually when they have to do something like this they tell us that they are working on it and they will let us know when it is ready. Given past history it could be 2-4 weeks from the date that they announced that this would be happening.

Just like the compensation for the issues we had of when we bought patron and they took the exchange down for 3 weeks....never seen that compensation even though destro said in the live stream they would be doing like a free 15 day or 30 day patron. Lol

HyDrOpOnIc1987
07-29-2016, 06:27 AM
So in other words, "well compensate u eventually, BUY MY STUFF!"? does that sound bout right? Lol

MasterProtector
07-29-2016, 06:28 AM
i also recall them talking about giving a compensation for us being patient during the duping exploit which is why they took it down the firs time and they said " we want to make sure the exchange is stable and all issues are solved before any compensation is given out" so along with the patron compensation for exchange stability what compensation was it you were planning to give us destro for the loyal players dealing with the exploiters duping items?

HyDrOpOnIc1987
07-29-2016, 06:30 AM
Just like the compensation for the issues we had of when we bought patron and they took the exchange down for 3 weeks....never seen that compensation even though destro said in the live stream they would be doing like a free 15 day or 30 day patron. Lol

Yeah, forgot bout that one... 60 days of patron then? Well 45-60 owed in compensation and it looks like we'll never get it. Might be time to start looking for a new game if thats how it is. Even rockstar with gta does what they say they will really soon after they say it...

PithHelmetIrath
07-29-2016, 06:33 AM
Even rockstar with gta does what they say they will really soon after they say it...

Makes me happy to see they are still supporting the game, and GTAV has been around almost as long as Defiance has.. not to mention, all of Rockstar's DLC for GTA Online has been FREE.

Wish more developers were like them.. but "it is what it is".

VesperLynd
07-29-2016, 06:41 AM
I thought our compensation was 3+ months of the last laugh jp.

mystickaldj
07-29-2016, 06:42 AM
Makes me happy to see they are still supporting the game, and GTAV has been around almost as long as Defiance has.. not to mention, all of Rockstar's DLC for GTA Online has been FREE.

Wish more developers were like them.. but "it is what it is".

Try out Warframe lol

Ronin9572
07-29-2016, 06:44 AM
I thought our compensation was 3+ months of the last laugh jp.

Lol too funny!

PithHelmetIrath
07-29-2016, 07:57 AM
Try out Warframe lol

No thanks.. I own enough games for my PS4 as it stands right now.