PDA

View Full Version : superiority syn bug

War Stomper
07-29-2016, 09:59 AM
The superiority synergy doesn't register for the Christmass Cannon.

Can a dev please look into this please?

Ea Rapture
07-29-2016, 11:46 AM
It doesn't show on the card, but it's added. Applicable to sub-munition weapon variants

FistPumper
07-29-2016, 09:09 PM
I thought the Christmas Cannon was EP......? My Critical Mass activates the syn when I have the Whispered Death or my Expo Shield Equipped.

kingjoker
07-29-2016, 10:29 PM
Xmass cannon was eternal pressense whys it being questioned about superiority syn? Crit mass was the only superiority mass or has that changed

FistPumper
07-29-2016, 10:33 PM
Xmass cannon was eternal pressense whys it being questioned about superiority syn? Crit mass was the only superiority mass or has that changed

Nope, Hasn't changed.

Chump Norris
07-29-2016, 10:36 PM

Seems someone has an Xmass Cannon and Critical Mass equipped and they aren't seeing the bonus from the superiority syn..

kingjoker
07-29-2016, 10:38 PM
That's what I was sitting here contemplating myself or questioning if I should just sell my crit an run xmass alone lol

Chump Norris
07-29-2016, 10:42 PM
That's what I was sitting here contemplating myself or questioning if I should just sell my crit an run xmass alone lol

Yeah there definitely wasn't a syn swap or anything (in this case) so just keep doing what you've been doing :)

skoobusmaximus
07-30-2016, 01:08 PM
I also don't get a dmg boost when I have crit mass and shield equipped.my maid dmg stays the same with or without syn equipped but now that I'm thinking about it do the rs ground pounders and mass cannons have a dmg cap?

Ea Rapture
07-30-2016, 01:28 PM
I also don't get a dmg boost when I have crit mass and shield equipped.my maid dmg stays the same with or without syn equipped but now that I'm thinking about it do the rs ground pounders and mass cannons have a dmg cap?

No, as I said above. The dmg boost doesn't show on the card for weapons with sub-nades. That means, mass cannons, swarm cannons, ground Pounders, and whatever else that spawns other smaller explosives on detonation.

War Stomper
07-31-2016, 12:27 AM
What I'm saying is that my xmass cannon, while pared with my reqand sup syn shield, isn't recieving a damage increase.

I would like that to change

War Stomper
07-31-2016, 12:29 AM
My Purgatory is getting the boost