PDA

View Full Version : Sticky buying/selling guns posts ?

WolfeUK
04-07-2013, 07:56 AM
ive scoured through alot of this forum the past few hrs and cant believe the amount of threads about selling/trading guns,
think they need to sticky/separate section for these posts as there so popular

seems a shame to have all the other posts lost in gun selling ?

mrgrimezHD
04-07-2013, 08:25 AM
ive scoured through alot of this forum the past few hrs and cant believe the amount of threads about selling/trading guns,
think they need to sticky/separate section for these posts as there so popular

seems a shame to have all the other posts lost in gun selling ?

I've also noticed this and so I've contacted Trion's support group asking them for a Moderation position in the forums. If I'm allowed I will indeed sort this out and give the community seperate forums for Trading etc

Time will tell.

Yooji
04-07-2013, 10:10 AM
we have a forum up and running at www.scripsandbits.com

it's not official but hell, it's 1000x more organized than this silly forum :/

mrgrimezHD
04-07-2013, 10:17 AM
we have a forum up and running at www.scripsandbits.com

it's not official but hell, it's 1000x more organized than this silly forum :/

I've looked at the site you mentioned and I actually like the layout and general attitude / direction, however I'm not sure how Trion will react knowing the traffic for their Game is being redirected to an unofficial website.

This may sound stupid but it does happen quite a lot in the gaming industry, popular games all have unofficial websites created for them all the time, but the Developers sometimes take offense to this by stating in the rules that no one shall post outbound links to websites established.

Again, It does sound rather silly but it does happen, just saying.

In my opinion though, that website you mentioned is perfect and is exactly what the official forums need.