PDA

View Full Version : No points from anything.

J3R3MIAHS
07-30-2016, 01:46 PM
Go to a Rolling Blackout Major Arkfall and went to 2 crystal shards and final had over 50k score and at the end screen just got 2 blues. I had no scrip, keys, or forge from it. I dashboarded re-patched then went to a Kenn farm incursion killed many inflicted and no points. What is going on? Anyone else having this issue?

Bentu
07-30-2016, 01:50 PM
Can't say I've had this happen to me as I've been upgrading weapons and buying boxes.

Guess you'll have to send in a ticket or try re patching first.

xRhino
07-30-2016, 01:57 PM
about a month or two ago i had the same problem couldnt get any score worth a crap

clubside
07-30-2016, 02:03 PM
Unfortunately it's a bug that can only be fixed by logging out and back in. I haven't nailed down the trigger, but I kept playing through multiple arkfalls one time to see if it would right itself and it would not. So if you get no scrip (much less keys, forge, etc.) in a results screen just log off and you should be good to go.

J3R3MIAHS
07-30-2016, 10:29 PM
Unfortunately it's a bug that can only be fixed by logging out and back in. I haven't nailed down the trigger, but I kept playing through multiple arkfalls one time to see if it would right itself and it would not. So if you get no scrip (much less keys, forge, etc.) in a results screen just log off and you should be good to go.

I dashboarded cause I'm on 360. Cleared my hard drive cache multiple times and re-patched twice. Went to work and came home, I went to Millbrae Plaza in SV for a Rolling Blackout Major Arkfall and got 3 keys total, then jumped phases to a clannie that was at a bathhouse, from there 0 score.