PDA

View Full Version : Just for Fun: Do you name your guns?

Menetekel
07-30-2016, 02:09 PM
So the jackpot weapons all have special names or at least duplicates of special names in some cases ;)...

Anyway today I finished off a special project I've been working on for some time... Its a Fire nano Spinal Tap Blast Rifle with awesome rolls - Reload, Fire Rate, Mag, 5% Health Damage, Crit Multi, and Damage. After I showed it to a friend he said "That's a Nasty Girl", and thus a nickname for my gun was born. So in the spirit of my "Nasty Girl" and Torc Mok's "Roxi" what are some non-jp guns you have nicknames for?

Bentu
07-30-2016, 02:30 PM
I've not named any of mine but if the ability was there to name weapons similar to the way you can name load out slots I may of done.

Ea Rapture
07-30-2016, 04:01 PM
I would name them if such a feature was added

tarmim
07-30-2016, 04:21 PM
https://i.imgur.com/0eSfDir.gif

Menetekel
07-30-2016, 04:28 PM
Okay so obviously you mis-understood or I mis-spoke... I meant do you have any "Nicknames" for your guns. This was suppose to be fun but obviously I was expecting to much from this community that can only have fun complaining about Trion and Defiance.

So if you go back and reread the original post you'll see that my friend nick-named my newest Blast Rifle "Bad Girl" and Torc Mok had the nickname ROXI for his Rocket Launcher if you remember from when you most recently did the storyline playthru. Obviously it wasn't the actual name for the weapon but for those literal few... who when thinking of a name for their weapons means obviously they had to change it on the screen of their game system... Do You Have any 'Nick-names' for your Weapons?

***P.S. this is not a suggestions thread about the idea of being able to rename your weapons... instead of trolling please go to suggestions and set up your own post.

Menetekel
07-30-2016, 04:29 PM
https://i.imgur.com/0eSfDir.gif

Yes What? You call your gun 'Yes'? I'm confused... What kind of gun is it and how did it get this nickname?

Johnny Gatt
07-30-2016, 04:40 PM
Okay so obviously you mis-understood or I mis-spoke... I meant do you have any "Nicknames" for your guns. This was suppose to be fun but obviously I was expecting to much from this community that can only have fun complaining about Trion and Defiance.

So if you go back and reread the original post you'll see that my friend nick-named my newest Blast Rifle "Bad Girl" and Torc Mok had the nickname ROXI for his Rocket Launcher if you remember from when you most recently did the storyline playthru. Obviously it wasn't the actual name for the weapon but for those literal few... who when thinking of a name for their weapons means obviously they had to change it on the screen of their game system... Do You Have any 'Nick-names' for your Weapons?

***P.S. this is not a suggestions thread about the idea of being able to rename your weapons... instead of trolling please go to suggestions and set up your own post.

If you go back and re-read your post you will notice that the nickname your friend gave your gun was Nasty Girl, not Bad Girl.

Kuroro
07-30-2016, 06:43 PM
I have a supreme spinal tap bio tachmag with more than 30.0 fire rate,2x dmg and oj reload.Its better than a jackpot and iŽd call it "Sonic"

Menetekel
07-30-2016, 06:45 PM
'Sonic' Nice :D I like it ;D how did you get 2x damage rolls on it or do you mean a damage mastery?

Kuroro
07-30-2016, 06:46 PM
'Sonic' Nice :D I like it ;D how did you get 2x damage rolls on it or do you mean a damage mastery?

Yes t6 dmg and dmg mastery,im not sure but i think it has 31.0 fire rate btw.I really like it because of the high dps

kettlecooked
07-30-2016, 07:21 PM
I have a gun I call the Penetrator, it's quite good at f'ing you up. I also have many guns I collectively refer to as Useless backpacks for mods.

Menetekel
07-30-2016, 07:31 PM
"Useless backpacks" Lolz... What exactly is the Penetrator?

Kuroro
07-30-2016, 07:33 PM
"Useless backpacks" Lolz... What exactly is the Penetrator?

lol ...... a sword maybe

kettlecooked
07-30-2016, 07:42 PM
lol ...... a sword maybe

Nah, if it was a sword I'd call it "Phallic Doom". Menetekel, it's an elec FOP tachmag. Though, I guess radiation would be a more fitting nano, since rad is armor penetration.

Menetekel
07-30-2016, 08:05 PM
LOLz Phallic Doom that would be funny... I agree on the Penatrator seeming more fitting to a Rad nano but hey it works... Just curious is it a high Crit FoP Smg? For sure when your hitting those crit shots yer penetrating and making them dance at the same time ;D