PDA

View Full Version : Had to tell of gun is duped

OneBadClown
07-31-2016, 09:19 AM
Everytime I switch to my sup. mass cannon it causes
game to pause and then load. Did I get bad cannon?

Kuroro
07-31-2016, 09:20 AM
this happens with all the supreme weapons,it happens on crit kills in pvp also

Chump Norris
07-31-2016, 02:55 PM
Would someone please tell me why it matters if a gun is duped or not? Trion legitimized the dupes when they said they would be sticking around so what am I missing?

xRhino
07-31-2016, 04:15 PM
this happens with all the supreme weapons,it happens on crit kills in pvp also

i have that happen so much, anytime i kill somebody wth a crit the game stops for about 3 ticks

WhiteStrike
07-31-2016, 04:17 PM
i have that happen so much, anytime i kill somebody wth a crit the game stops for about 3 ticks

It happens on the first Crit kill.
It is one of the most annoying PvP bugs there is considering that you'll very likely die if your first kill was in a 1 vs 2+ situation.

OneBadClown
07-31-2016, 04:23 PM
Just seems to be on switching to cannon.
Sounds like others have same prob

xRhino
07-31-2016, 04:26 PM
It happens on the first Crit kill.
It is one of the most annoying PvP bugs there is considering that you'll very likely die if your first kill was in a 1 vs 2+ situation.

It's funny because i was going to say that, its always the worst on the first kill, which generally gets me killed.

I only hit crits because thats how i do the most damage(obviously) . paying all about 3.5m for the +5.00% crit keystone (lots for me cuz im a broke ***) the crits are essential, i cant be slight freezing and lagging when this happens,

ALSO @trion you need to fix reload on the new shotguns. this is absoulute BS i have a T4 Rapid Shot so i reload 4 bullets not fackin juan m8. fix it please

keptman
08-07-2016, 09:05 PM
I've had this issue with Jack pots. Period. I have noticed that the supreme weapons do it as well especially when switching to a jp.
I always switch weapons once before jumping in as the freeze up had gotten me killed.

Bentu
08-08-2016, 02:46 AM
I only have one supreme weapon I use regularly and I know it's not duped as I got it long before the exchange came about.
It's a Winters Grasp and although it's rare to get a crit kill with it I do from time to time and don't have any issues.