PDA

View Full Version : false accusations

MasterProtector
07-31-2016, 03:40 PM
So according to someone in game was trying to tell me and all of zone that i supposedly duped a plate mass cannon, and that a bunch of players went and told him that i did and that it came out of my mouth which is hilarious coming from a guy i do not talk to at all. SO as a point to call his ridiculous bluff i will point out that I only ever have had 1 plate mass cannon which i acquired from a friend as a gift well before the exchange it was a 1300 ego weapon which i spent arkforge to upgrade and personally supreme opening day of the last armistice event and in this entire time has never once been unfavored from my inventory, so if you honestly believe its been duped i can tell you whatever plate mass cannon someone is claiming i duped is certainly not mine, and im not the only one that has a plate mass cannon either. Now i personally reported to development the duping problem along with other people, SO again to call this players bluff i openly invite any developer to search my inventory and look that in the entire time the exchange was present i never once unfavored my pl8 mass cannon. I am saying this in a public forum because the absurdity that has come out of players mouths is astonishing that they spend their day accusing me of doing things i do not do just because i report the glitches they rely on.

Kuroro
07-31-2016, 04:07 PM
Well,i tell you a short story: there was a guy on ps3 NA that a day jumped at me discriminating latin american players and getting nasty about argentine girls,so i reported him.He came to forums and cried a lot because he got banned (he tought his account was glitched at the first time),then he did the same another day lol so i told him "hold on a second,let me call my friend Peter Ban",the next day he got banned again and he knew it was me who reported it,so with an alt account on another psn he started to insult me,of course i reported him again and he got banned on his second psn too.The point is... This guy started a "movement" against me,he started to tell everybody to send fake reports against me to support to get me banned. He even said he asked to his friend to hack my psn lol

MasterProtector
07-31-2016, 04:29 PM
Well,i tell you a short story: there was a guy on ps3 NA that a day jumped at me discriminating latin american players and getting nasty about argentine girls,so i reported him.He came to forums and cried a lot because he got banned (he tought his account was glitched at the first time),then he did the same another day lol so i told him "hold on a second,let me call my friend Peter Ban",the next day he got banned again and he knew it was me who reported it,so with an alt account on another psn he started to insult me,of course i reported him again and he got banned on his second psn too.The point is... This guy started a "movement" against me,he started to tell everybody to send fake reports against me to support to get me banned. He even said he asked to his friend to hack my psn lol

so from that short story i can gleam that haters are trying to slander me and get me banned because im a legit honest player and they cant stand me taking away their glitches.

Kuroro
07-31-2016, 04:32 PM
so from that short story i can gleam that haters are trying to slander me and get me banned because im a legit honest player and they cant stand me taking away their glitches.

I find it funny sometimes,my haters spread lies about me and i dont really care because i never needed anything from them,most people knows i play/do business legit.And the guy i told you about,i think he moved to pokemon go

MasterProtector
07-31-2016, 04:53 PM
I find it funny sometimes,my haters spread lies about me and i dont really care because i never needed anything from them,most people knows i play/do business legit.And the guy i told you about,i think he moved to pokemon go

the guy that claimed i duped my pl8 mass said because quote "i needed the money and did what i did" which is hilarious because my scrip came from selling off the spinal tap stuff i didnt want because i bought $250 in spinal tap boxes and pulled the aboreal massacre twice in the same $50 set so between my t5s and guns i just kept posting on the exchange and by the end of the week i made a few dozen mil scrip by selling spinal tap stuff i bought from bit boxes.

Bentu
07-31-2016, 06:14 PM
I don't know about the situation you're referring to MP but just make a note of time stamp of these chat messages and do the necessary.

I'm doing the same regarding a certain person on the xbox eu server.
I don't think there's an abusive term he hasn't said while I've been on today.

Makes the whole chat experience deplorable.

Skiller115
07-31-2016, 06:32 PM
I don't know about the situation you're referring to MP but just make a note of time stamp of these chat messages and do the necessary.

I'm doing the same regarding a certain person on the xbox eu server.
I don't think there's an abusive term he hasn't said while I've been on today.

Makes me whole chat experience deplorable.

Does his name start with a C?

Bentu
07-31-2016, 06:38 PM
Does his name start with a C?

Not saying a word,

Aliasse
08-01-2016, 12:43 AM
Sh*t happens