PDA

View Full Version : Street Sweeper

yurei
08-02-2016, 03:26 PM
I got the street sweeper shot gun not to long ago its a good weapon but despite putting a T5 reload mag on it and having 2 epic and 1 legendary reload chips on my rig (for all weapons) it brought it down to 0.9 seconds which is fast by all means but the weapon still has a low dps (damage per second) but high damage per shot. I would like to know how to improve this weapon I used overcharge slight improvement, I tried changing the legendary roll on it wasted 500 arkforge because it jus keeps on changing between recoil and crit damage, was looking for 2.00x mag but no luck. If someone has any advise its welcome, as for the weapon I'm a bit disappointed for a JP weapon in expedition its not worth the fight it almost feels like getting all blue at Tier 45 round 15 which happened :(

Suggested improvements: More shells in the magazine, Faster rate of fire and more fall off distance plus tighter spread, just to make the weapon stand out form the rest of sawed off beside having a different skin.

WhiteStrike
08-02-2016, 03:29 PM
Suggested improvements: More shells in the magazine, Faster rate of fire and more fall off distance plus tighter spread, just to make the weapon stand out form the rest of sawed off beside having a different skin.

The only buff that all expo weapons need, the Street Sweeper included, is the JP bonus since they're quite rare. Although the Sweeper could use a +2 Mag roll since it's a little lackluster compared to other JP Nanofraggers.

Sevrin
08-03-2016, 07:05 AM
The only buff that all expo weapons need...is the JP bonus since they're quite rare. .

This ^^^^ for damn sure.

Logain
08-03-2016, 08:13 AM
The only buff that all expo weapons need is the JP bonus since they're quite rare.

Yep. Never seen one drop for me.

To the OP: The Expo guns do not have the inherent JP bonus. And you cannot roll a +2 mag in the OJ slot.

The use of the Street Sweeper is primarily to sweep up adds in one shot after you have taken out the primary baddies. Find a lone Mutant one trigger pull and done. Rinse and repeat. It is what I use the Lockstock for as it is a similar gun.