PDA

View Full Version : Nerf dekuso's offspring

tarmim
08-03-2016, 03:12 AM
It's unkillable at higher tiers, especially when you play solo.

Kuroro
08-03-2016, 03:14 AM
It is very easy to kill and 1-2 persons are enough sometimes,the problem is the invisible dekuso´s offspring.That needs a fix

tarmim
08-03-2016, 05:17 AM
If you think it's easy try soloing it at t30+

Kuroro
08-03-2016, 05:50 AM
If you think it's easy try soloing it at t30+

I did it solo tier 40+ a lot of times.Ea Rapture if you read this,tell him I died 3 times (only 1 of those was because of dekuso) on the expo you got death´s kiss,when we was only 2 in the match

Flash Avik
08-03-2016, 11:07 AM
Tarmim deukuso offspring is so easy dude. My clan we normally 4 man but me and the founder were running just me and him and we killed deukuso offspring in literally 5 minutes. U pop the crystals to keep him from moving and then just focus on him until another crystal pops up. If you can do it you should honestly go back to hellbugs

TheAerialRave
08-03-2016, 11:22 AM
Aside from the Dekuso glitch that he's famous for, I've never had any other issues killing him at tier40+ by myself. I run overcharge, Bio/rad blast rifles with ironclad survivor shield. I switch to mass cannon to deal with rioters and tankers. I admit that it takes me about 25 mins to kill him, but it's worth it for the oj chips/rigs. :)

tarmim
08-03-2016, 11:24 AM
Aside from the Dekuso glitch that he's famous for, I've never had any other issues killing him at tier40+ by myself. I run overcharge, Bio/rad blast rifles with ironclad survivor shield. I switch to mass cannon to deal with rioters and tankers. I admit that it takes me about 25 mins to kill him, but it's worth it for the oj chips/rigs. :)

I had a t6 GA & bio st br equipped but still couldn't kill him

TheAerialRave
08-03-2016, 11:37 AM

I'm guessing he regens his shields with the crystals making the fight longer. Rad is perfect to taking down the crystals quickly. He has a habit of getting stuck in certain spots in the cavern. The truck on the left side of the ramp, the far right hand area with the crates near the boat and the center part of the boat deck are places where he can't teleport to you as long as no crystals are present.

tarmim
08-03-2016, 12:03 PM
I'm guessing he regens his shields with the crystals making the fight longer. Rad is perfect to taking down the crystals quickly. He has a habit of getting stuck in certain spots in the cavern. The truck on the left side of the ramp, the far right hand area with the crates near the boat and the center part of the boat deck are places where he can't teleport to you as long as no crystals are present.

It wasn't the area with acces to the boar/water.

Ea Rapture
08-03-2016, 12:43 PM

You gotta use bio to strip plates and fire to kill the hp since he has no Crit spot (which is stupid).

It's much too difficult solo due to the number of crystals he spawns and those things got like 100k health. Lol. Takes a whole mag to kill them. Lol.

tarmim
08-03-2016, 12:50 PM
You gotta use bio to strip plates and fire to kill the hp since he has no Crit spot (which is stupid).

It's much too difficult solo due to the number of crystals he spawns and those things got like 100k health. Lol. Takes a whole mag to kill them. Lol.

Occasionally he spawns 2 if not 3 crystals at the same time.

Ea Rapture
08-03-2016, 12:56 PM
Occasionally he spawns 2 if not 3 crystals at the same time.

Yup. And he knocks you down and drains your hp in seconds if you're careless. You get a solid 2 secs to shoot him before he teleports.

WhiteStrike
08-03-2016, 02:01 PM
Blasters shine on this fight if you can keep the ammo topped off.

NullWolf
08-03-2016, 02:05 PM
the constant respawning crystals for health get to be bs after a while granted Jackson can be just as bad when his health gets low enough to trigger the never ending waves of grenadier biomen.

Never forget the night a group of us reached tier 40 Jr with around 30 minutes left before reset and he was steadily respawning 3 crystals at a time the entire match. Got him down to just a tiny slice of health left and bam reset.

Ea Rapture
08-03-2016, 03:48 PM
Blasters shine on this fight if you can keep the ammo topped off.

Indeed they do. Pre-patch BHF ones or old rolled ones with large mags.

konstantinov
08-04-2016, 03:51 AM
All you need is a purgatory and a blighter/feaster.

tasin
08-04-2016, 05:09 AM
All you need is a purgatory and a blighter/feaster.

I got a t6 purgatory and a necrosis will try that next time thx

dremora ven0m
08-04-2016, 05:18 AM
Lots of issues in expos....
most of the enemies weapons in expo are op..
Shotguns with no falloff, no nano guns that kill in 4 hits, plauger bugs lasting for 10 secs (Fop last for 2 n they jst stand there) & they actually hunt down things, the electrocutioner being a bullet sponge & god help you if 1 his shots hit you, their pyro nades actually do dmg unlike ours, battle master & biomens LMG's actually do dmg (due to high fire rate & 0 recoil), grenadier having the aim of a sniper, oh reminds me snipers that spin us round, lack of chests in stolen purpose/war below, in caverns 50% rime only half a room for boss fight!
but nothing will be done

Flash Avik
08-05-2016, 12:25 AM
2 manned deukuso jr earlier in about 10 minutes. Pulled a wraith...

Cobra Crusher
08-05-2016, 12:32 AM
He is not that hard. Strip his plates, pound him with a det or mass, shoot crystal, repeat.

Kuroro
08-05-2016, 12:57 AM
He is not that hard. Strip his plates, pound him with a det or mass, shoot crystal, repeat.

It is very easy knowing how to play but it takes more minutes than other bosses.Bullwarks in heaven sent are really hard bosses,a day my friends died and could not rejoin so I ended the tier 130 expedition by myself against a bunch of Garilu bullwarks...That is how I lost around of 15 hunter reqs in a single round,to get t4s...Still,I did not come to ask for a nerf on forums

NullWolf
08-05-2016, 01:44 AM
blight weapons are a magical thing to use against both Jr and Jackson with their regenerating plates.

Ea Rapture
08-05-2016, 09:15 AM
blight weapons are a magical thing to use against both Jr and Jackson with their regenerating plates.

Or just use a Bio PS Tachmag. Lol

TheAerialRave
08-06-2016, 01:05 PM

Jackson and Raging Hulker can regenerate their armor plates. I've never seen Dekuso Jr regenerate his plates. +1 on the blight weapon strategy. :)

Ea Rapture
08-06-2016, 02:05 PM
Jackson and Raging Hulker can regenerate their armor plates. I've never seen Dekuso Jr regenerate his plates. +1 on the blight weapon strategy. :)

He gets them back as soon as he heals with a crystal

tasin
08-06-2016, 02:16 PM
It is very easy knowing how to play but it takes more minutes than other bosses.Bullwarks in heaven sent are really hard bosses,a day my friends died and could not rejoin so I ended the tier 130 expedition by myself against a bunch of Garilu bullwarks...That is how I lost around of 15 hunter reqs in a single round,to get t4s...Still,I did not come to ask for a nerf on forums

you always come here to whine when you lose in pvp.

TheAerialRave
08-06-2016, 03:17 PM
He gets them back as soon as he heals with a crystal

That's weird, perhaps I keep the pressure on him too much that I don't notice the armor plates? lol
Trion needs to remove Dekuso's ability to gain back shield while he is invisible through teleporting. It shouldn't count towards his regen if you destroy a crystal if he is near it while not on the map.