PDA

View Full Version : In the red

Pilot
08-03-2016, 10:48 AM
It's been awhile since I played thought I would amp up some of my guns. Then my plan went to sh*t. I started getting red lock outs on my guns before I was done. I never noticed it happen when I used to play. Does anyone know why and how do I fix it. Some one said use the gun till the lock wasn't red. Sounded suspicious like they were not sure.

Soul Binder
08-03-2016, 11:07 AM
It's been awhile since I played thought I would amp up some of my guns. Then my plan went to sh*t. I started getting red lock outs on my guns before I was done. I never noticed it happen when I used to play. Does anyone know why and how do I fix it. Some one said use the gun till the lock wasn't red. Sounded suspicious like they were not sure.
Don't know how long you've been away from game but...
Only Purple and OJ guns can be upgraded to Supreme which is top tier. White, Green and Blue guns can only be upgraded 1 tier and then get the red lock.

Bentu
08-03-2016, 11:18 AM
Some of your dlc weapons like ark breaker will be red locked to as we can't upgrade those to supreme.

Pilot
08-03-2016, 11:24 AM
when did this change happen? I never had this problem before. I have guns that are now a complete waste.

Soul Binder
08-03-2016, 11:34 AM
when did this change happen? I never had this problem before. I have guns that are now a complete waste.
The 1 tier only upgrade has been in place since the patch that got rid of multiple same type bonus rolls. So close to 2 years now...

Ea Rapture
08-03-2016, 12:41 PM

Seeing how you're from 2013, you're probably unfamiliar with this new system. In February of 2015 (or thereabouts) we got a patch the disabled upgrading weapons from white, green, and blue more than one rarity level. We had to fight to be able to make T4s upgradable more than once.

Now, only T4s and T5s can be upgraded to Supreme or T6.

Long story short: Only upgrade weapons that are T4 or T5 and no others.

ColapsN7
08-03-2016, 04:31 PM
I hope that ego will rise to seven thousand ( EGO 7000 ) will raise. and will do.
:rolleyes:

...N7 .