PDA

View Full Version : Submit a ticket no help, forums post. No help

Ryu Soba JP
08-03-2016, 06:52 PM
I understand Devs can't read every single thread. But, CS Gm's seem to be no help and I have a 2 page thread in bugs and issues for every hard freeze I get withing 10 minutes of playing, using quick salvage menu and from trying to open a vendor and no help.

This got worse when Rolling Blackout started.
Decoy is broken it seems. Hatchling broken and now I can't open a vendor without freezing.
No, not not my internet connection. Other games, other devices all work no problem.

Ocho
08-03-2016, 07:06 PM
I understand Devs can't read every single thread. But, CS Gm's seem to be no help and I have a 2 page thread in bugs and issues for every hard freeze I get withing 10 minutes of playing, using quick salvage menu and from trying to open a vendor and no help.

This got worse when Rolling Blackout started.
Decoy is broken it seems. Hatchling broken and now I can't open a vendor without freezing.
No, not not my internet connection. Other games, other devices all work no problem.

What's your ticket number? I'll take a look.

Ryu Soba JP
08-03-2016, 09:25 PM
Thank you Ocho. Here is the thread I posted in bugs and issues.

http://forums.defiance.com/showthread.php?246222-Another-hard-freeze

And here is the ticket number 685042

This has been a repeated issue on all of my toons. Freezing using vendor, freezing trying to use quick salvage menu. Freeze when opening map.

Ryu Soba JP
08-04-2016, 07:14 PM
See? This is exactly what I am talking about.
Logged in, teleported to Bloodbath, played an entire Arkfall and got disconnected changing a loadout. Logged back in and was on a different server with no way to return. I replied to this thread yesterday and no response.
Support for this game is non existent.

Bentu
08-04-2016, 07:42 PM
Yeah it's called getting the run around.

Ryu Soba JP
08-05-2016, 09:58 AM
Which is exactly why I stopped spending money on the game. Seems like they do everything in their power to push players away. Player retention in this game has been terrible and it's reasons like this that's causing it.

PithHelmetIrath
08-05-2016, 01:19 PM
"It almost feels like they don't want me playing their game.."

- Me, many times that I've played Defiance over the last 18+ months

Lycan Nightshade
08-05-2016, 11:59 PM
Hell at least u were able to submit a ticket. I haven't even been able to do that much for my gfs brokenmission...

Luis 91
08-06-2016, 05:56 PM
I send a ticked for lost gun and never get a response, maybe this the advice of the defiance dead.

Ryu Soba JP
08-08-2016, 12:21 PM
On 8/7/2016
11:38am EST 10 minutes after launching the game I hard froze.

12:03pm EST received a critical error. Tried to exit to xmb Hard Froze again.

1:02 PM EST was in a co op and was stuck on a loading screen. Had to reboot. Hard froze.

1:47 PM EST after an event Arkfall got a critical error then hard froze again.

Now, I've been playing for 2 years. I have never had this many issues in defiance. I have posted a ticket. I have posted on forums.
Right now I am playing a different game because I can't seem to get any assistance from anyone who works for Trion.