PDA

View Full Version : Ps3 NA Exchange Empty

Calm like a Bomb
08-04-2016, 04:58 PM
So, I was just on today and saw that the PS3 NA Exchange is finally empty of items to buy...was wondering if we could get an eta on our refunds and Patron Pass grants.

Ryu Soba JP
08-04-2016, 05:03 PM
I too am wondering when this will happen. I haven't been able to post in exchange since it was disabled and the only gear left in there was supreme gear for 40 million scrip. Hmm, I wonder if that person got their gear back or if the exchange ate it. An even better question, why would they leave it in the exchange for so long?

Chump Norris
08-04-2016, 05:08 PM
I would also like to know when my refund will be coming..

A real date please no "future" or "soon" stuff..thanks.

Ea Rapture
08-04-2016, 05:12 PM
They haven't disabled exchange yet, which is good. I needa claim the stuff that did/didn't sell.

Ryu Soba JP
08-04-2016, 05:14 PM
Lol was that your supreme gear Ea? Must have been posted at the very last moment before server went poof.

Ea Rapture
08-04-2016, 05:18 PM
Lol was that your supreme gear Ea? Must have been posted at the very last moment before server went poof.

No, that person was stupid. 40m for an improperly modded Autumn's Scourge. Iirc, it had a rubbish mastery too.

Ryu Soba JP
08-04-2016, 05:33 PM
No, that person was stupid. 40m for an improperly modded Autumn's Scourge. Iirc, it had a rubbish mastery too.

Haha do you know how many players I've seen ruin weapons with wrong mods? Or worse, converting nano and wrong mods.

Ea Rapture
08-04-2016, 05:40 PM
Haha do you know how many players I've seen ruin weapons with wrong mods? Or worse, converting nano and wrong mods.

Quite alot I imagine. I see it alot myself.

I also see alot of people who put stab sights in everything, which irks me. It's an assault scope if you're aiming, and stab if you're hip firing. A stab Sight NEVER belongs on a vbi ar or any assault rifle for that matter. Maybe a Blast Rifle , but the people who hip fire blast rifles, generally don't know the significance of Recoil rolls.

Either way, improper mods devalue things that would normally be valuable

Skiller115
08-04-2016, 05:52 PM
Quite alot I imagine. I see it alot myself.

I also see alot of people who put stab sights in everything, which irks me. It's an assault scope if you're aiming, and stab if you're hip firing. A stab Sight NEVER belongs on a vbi ar or any assault rifle for that matter. Maybe a Blast Rifle , but the people who hip fire blast rifles, generally don't know the significance of Recoil rolls.

Either way, improper mods devalue things that would normally be valuable

Stab sights are good on FRC Carbines now. But I agree I just want to smack everyone that put stab sights on VBI weapons, Mazus, and semi auto ARs in the head!

Ea Rapture
08-04-2016, 07:21 PM
Stab sights are good on FRC Carbines now. But I agree I just want to smack everyone that put stab sights on VBI weapons, Mazus, and semi auto ARs in the head!

Exactly. Im not carbine fan, so I wouldn't know. Assault scopes were good on them before.

Either way, it just bothers me. 99% of all of my weapons have assault scopes. The only things that wouldn't, would be a few Tachmags and stuff

Bentu
08-04-2016, 07:41 PM

I've always put stabs on Carbines unless I had a really good acc one and then I'd use a Commando.
Stab on the FK is brilliant.

Kuroro
08-04-2016, 07:51 PM
Assault scopes work perfect in pvp with 30+ fire rate tachmag pulsers