PDA

View Full Version : A few ideas

tasin
08-05-2016, 01:42 PM
These are some ideas that could make the game just a bit better IMO.

1. The ability to request joining to a clan WITHOUT being invited. A leader/officer would have to accept the request.

2. The ability to upgrate t4 rigs & chips to t5 with arksalvage.

3. Some arkforge for filling the xp cap.

4. Elite mod hoard box to paradise vendor.

5. Increase all PT & chimera weapons sold in the vendors to ego 6000 instead of 5000.

6. A weekly / monthly pvp leaderboard with K/D ratios.

7. New contracts. For an example : kill 100 enemies with SMGs, kill 100 enemies with critical hits...

8. new instances. Like co-ops/expeditions but with larger groups.

9. New outfits to the bitstore.

10. Remove encryption. If i want to waste AF to upgrade a t1 weapon all the way to supreme, i should be able to.

11. LESS RNG. more rewards based on effort

12. Maybe a new dlc?

13. The Omec as a new enemy type (maybe a new expedition inside an Omec ship)

14. add the possibility to get a recoil roll on BA snipers

15. Add a DOT effect to syphon nano. (Similar to incendiary)

16. Decrease the surge bolter's hip accuracy and hitbox.

17. Make full automatic FRC & vot infector variants.

18. Tone down visual effects on BMGs, MCs, DF weapons and auto lobbers.

19. Add all mod vendors to alcatraz.

These are just off the top of my head when i can think of more i'll add them here.

Edit: oops just realized this is general discussion...

Ea Rapture
08-05-2016, 02:25 PM
1) Reasonable.

2)would give salvage a use, but really, you only need one rig, so salvage is still useless

3)I like the idea here

4) Purchasable w/ Rep. Otherwise they'll think more bit purchases.

5) It's needed.But I doubt they'll do it.

6)Not needed. It'll just encourage little kids to cry more.

7)I wouldn't mind Killing based contracts. I don't do them these days anyway. Who wants to go to a specific area to do a 15m Conflict?

8) "Raids". 8-12 player groups would be cool, but we'll end up getting more enemies that just have a bunch of health and do insane dmg, but they won't be smarter and nothing will be different. It'll just be the same as before, and it'll probably cost like 10 Reqs.

9) New Outfits are welcome, but really, they need to add Loyalty Rep to EVERY PURCHASE MADE, not just bit boxes and bundles.

10) Agreed. Why they added that, I don't know, but it was/is stupid. Who cares if we can make perfect guns, there's no loot chase anymore anyways.

11) RnG will always be there, but effort should have more influence.

12) They won't add more dlc, they've said it many times.

tasin
08-05-2016, 04:26 PM
1) Reasonable.

2)would give salvage a use, but really, you only need one rig, so salvage is still useless

3)I like the idea here

4) Purchasable w/ Rep. Otherwise they'll think more bit purchases.

5) It's needed.But I doubt they'll do it.

6)Not needed. It'll just encourage little kids to cry more.

7)I wouldn't mind Killing based contracts. I don't do them these days anyway. Who wants to go to a specific area to do a 15m Conflict?

8) "Raids". 8-12 player groups would be cool, but we'll end up getting more enemies that just have a bunch of health and do insane dmg, but they won't be smarter and nothing will be different. It'll just be the same as before, and it'll probably cost like 10 Reqs.

9) New Outfits are welcome, but really, they need to add Loyalty Rep to EVERY PURCHASE MADE, not just bit boxes and bundles.

10) Agreed. Why they added that, I don't know, but it was/is stupid. Who cares if we can make perfect guns, there's no loot chase anymore anyways.

11) RnG will always be there, but effort should have more influence.

12) They won't add more dlc, they've said it many times.

1 rig is only enough if it's a sentinel lol.

Kedarthebest
08-05-2016, 04:44 PM
For number 9 I would really like a outfit vendor in the game that would cool instead of adding it in the bit store so only people who pay can get it. And They can make it to where you can buy the outifts with script or even salvage then maybe add more monthly but i dont think that will happen because of bit sales lol.

Tanqueray
08-05-2016, 06:22 PM
#3 Arkforge for filling xp bar

I like this, as an alternative maybe just gift an elite lock box when it fills.

As it is now Id rather turn the xp off to stop the annoying "new content" popup that steals my esc key from me, but id bear with it if Arkforge was the reward.

Ea Rapture
08-05-2016, 07:53 PM
1 rig is only enough if it's a sentinel lol.

Sentinel is garbage. I have an oj rig and it isn't a sentinel.

MasterProtector
08-05-2016, 09:34 PM
i love couriers and my main rig is +4% dmg on full reload lol perfect for me. i like most of those ideas, no new dlcs will be added in the near future though they have stated their part on that. I fully agree effort should play more a part with getting things, in the same turn that would make removing exploits a higher priority. removing encryption wouldnt be hard... if they will do it who knows, once upon a time you could upgrade that way..... but this time around if they are to do so i think a more balanced arkforge cost is required for such as the increase per rarity is massive and not equal with each upgrade in terms of how man times over it increases..... half the arkforge to turn an epic to legendary for a supreme roll turn on a gun is pretty insane if i say so myself.

tasin
08-06-2016, 12:39 AM
Sentinel is garbage. I have an oj rig and it isn't a sentinel.

What rig is that? Btw you even tried sentinel? Yeah thought so lol :P

Ea Rapture
08-06-2016, 12:47 AM
What rig is that? Btw you even tried sentinel? Yeah thought so lol :P

I never cared for the rig attributes. Also, it's that one.... what's the 3rd one? Not the Lucient guardian or Omni-whatever... lol. Its been ages since I've even bothered to look at it.

tasin
08-06-2016, 02:44 AM
I never cared for the rig attributes. Also, it's that one.... what's the 3rd one? Not the Lucient guardian or Omni-whatever... lol. Its been ages since I've even bothered to look at it.

Prime evolver?

You know why sentinel's good? 6 defensive slots, 4 offensive + 2 miscellaneous and 2 sustaining. -> Armor plate regen. <- this is pretty awesome for expo. And you get more dmg when low health like CE.

WhiteStrike
08-06-2016, 04:15 AM
Prime evolver?

You know why sentinel's good? 6 defensive slots, 4 offensive + 2 miscellaneous and 2 sustaining. -> Armor plate regen. <- this is pretty awesome for expo. And you get more dmg when low health like CE.

Wish it had 4 squares and 4 circles instead.

Ea Rapture
08-06-2016, 05:10 AM
Prime evolver?

Think that's it.... lol. I dunno. Rig barely makes a difference imo.

As for Sentinel, I don't take back my previous statement.

Armor plate Regen is easily acquirable. Id rather have my rig cloaking on self revive and picking up other players on a revive.

Also, CE is a terrible Synergy imo. Never cared for it. Baffles me when people say Nova is worth more than 2m. Lol. But that's something for another time.

At any rate, like I said, I prefer my rig over some 50 dollar jp rig. Just preference.

Alot of people prefer JPs over the unnamed counterparts, but I like to think that unnamed have the potential to be better, especially if it's based off preference.

Bentu
08-06-2016, 08:55 AM
2 tiers for pvp, a pursuits based tier and a pro tier.
People who have completed pvp pursuits can still play in the pursuits tier but would get no rewards.
If they want rewards they must play in the pro tier and the rewards should be increased to compensate.

Shadow War would stay as is because it's open world.

TheAerialRave
08-06-2016, 03:08 PM
1.) Sending clan requests is a good idea, however, players would abuse the system by spamming officers and leaders with repeated requests which would eventually be met with repercussions. eg: mute button.

2.) Grenades, spikes and stims should be added to the list as well.

3.) I'd prefer a random faction supply crate. eg: 7th legion, thorn liro, etc.

4.) Agreed

5.) There's a reason behind both vendors having 5k ego weapons. Expert difficulty for co-op is unlocked at 5k ego, so players have access to the weapons immediately. I'd suggest scaling the ego of vendor weapons according to individual players instead.

6.) I'd like detailed stats that covers both shadow wars and competitive multiplayer. Weekly and monthly leaderboards can be manipulated/boosted. *looks over at Resident Evil Revelations 2 and Lost Planet 2* SHAME!

7.) Good idea. I would like to see huntmaster/Warmaster contracts from arkbreaker dlc too. Maybe a new faction that deals with ark breaking?

8.) Agreed. Trion needs to increase the player limit for co-op/expo.

9.) How about outfits from vbi, solepter, top-notch and tarr supply crates?

10.) Using ark salvage to remove encryption and trade restrictions would be awesome too.
t4 = 100mil
t5 = 200mil
t6 = 500mil

11.) RNGesus isn't going nowhere any time soon. ...ever

12.) I'd like that, but from what Trion has stated in the past, it's not gonna happen.

13.) Never got into the tv series, so I don't know what the omec look like. lol

14.) No reason for recoil roll on a BA sniper.

15.) Good for expeditions.

16.) That's like asking Capcom to reduce the hitbox on the energy gun 2 from Lost Planet 2. It's not gonna happen.

17.) Two full auto smgs/infectors already exist. No reason for change.

18.) 100% agreed. I'm tired of being blinded by special effects.

19.) T5 standard mods(rolling thunder, assassin, etc) should be purchasable at alcatraz through a new faction vendor. Maybe arkbreaker faction vendor could be used for this?