PDA

View Full Version : vendor rep maxed?

Nightmare390
08-06-2016, 01:27 PM
my top notch vendor rep is maxed out at 1400 not allowing me to get 1500 I need to get the JP..anyone else having this issue?

GhOsT Air 31
08-06-2016, 01:32 PM
Fill the 1400 rep bar once then you should be at max rank if not then yours is glitched. It just takes a while to hit max rank...

Bentu
08-06-2016, 01:39 PM
Destro made a post yesterday to say it builds up internally or something like that.

I'll go find it.

Edit. Here you go, hope it helps

http://forums.defiance.com/showthread.php?246578-Vendor-Rep-Bar&p=1947949&viewfull=1#post1947949

Nightmare390
08-06-2016, 01:51 PM
So this affects vendor rep also? It's not just the rep on contracts, but actual vendor ego isn't going above 1400

Ea Rapture
08-06-2016, 02:04 PM
So this affects vendor rep also? It's not just the rep on contracts, but actual vendor ego isn't going above 1400

Go do more contracts.

Nightmare390
08-06-2016, 09:00 PM
Go do more contracts.

I just did the dailies and the rep is still 1400 at the vendor..

Cobra Crusher
08-06-2016, 10:03 PM

You need to spend some until you unlock the next tier or your just wasting it. It's not how much rep you have at the moment, it's what you earned all time.

Skiller115
08-06-2016, 10:46 PM

You need to spend some until you unlock the next tier or your just wasting it. It's not how much rep you have at the moment, it's what you earned all time.

Yeah and to add onto what he said if you're on Rep rank 7 then you might as well spend all of your rep that you currently have because to hit the final rep level you need to earn at most 1400 rep to get the required 6000 total rep earned to get to rank 8. So right now you have anywhere between 4600-5999 rep and unless you've kept record of all the rep you've earned it's better for you to just spend it all now because when you hit zero rep by the time you refill your rep you would hit level 8 and will have 1400 rep already!

Johnny Stranger
08-07-2016, 02:06 AM
Yeah and to add onto what he said if you're on Rep rank 7 then you might as well spend all of your rep that you currently have because to hit the final rep level you need to earn at most 1400 rep to get the required 6000 total rep earned to get to rank 8. So right now you have anywhere between 4600-5999 rep and unless you've kept record of all the rep you've earned it's better for you to just spend it all now because when you hit zero rep by the time you refill your rep you would hit level 8 and will have 1400 rep already!

huh ? this is too confusing ... this is the exact reason I posted asking about this...why can we not have a rep bar with the full 6000 or whatever the amount of rep we need to achieve max in rep showing, and little ticks along the bar showing all the achievable milestones along the bar ..the way this bar vendor rep works now and before (2 years ago ) is utter crappola ....do you know how many times I had spent rep before being trusted 2 years ago, and than having to start all over to acquire another 600 ...to get trusted , there was no internal bs counter...Destro said to look for your meter in pursuits , under reputation , there is a counter showing the "internal" workings of your achievements...I never found it ...i'll go back and reread what was said but ...they need to enhance this rep bar thing cause right now it sucks...btw...drop the damn prices while you're at it.. geez, everything doubled in price ? in game inflation ? smh ...

might need two bars, one with your accumulated rep for however long you've been playing and one with your rep towards a milestone...this way no rep is wasted by going over the first bar...you would still see it go to the bottom accumulated bar even though your top (next level bar) would zero ...

Bentu
08-07-2016, 05:38 AM
We definitely need a visible rep bar like our character xp bar but have it in the vendor at the bottom where it displays the amount of rep and scrip etc we're holding.

Cobra Crusher
08-07-2016, 08:14 PM
We definitely need a visible rep bar like our character xp bar but have it in the vendor at the bottom where it displays the amount of rep and scrip etc we're holding.

The vendors already show the amount of rep you are holding.

Nightmare390
08-08-2016, 07:06 AM
The vendors already show the amount of rep you are holding.

That's the issue, my rep at vendor would not go past 1400...been stuck there for a few days

Cobra Crusher
08-09-2016, 10:11 AM
That's the issue, my rep at vendor would not go past 1400...been stuck there for a few days

That's because you need to get an additional 1400 rep to unlock the ability to hold 1500 rep at one time. I don't understand how you are not understanding this.

Nightmare390
08-09-2016, 10:19 AM
Perfect. Could not of done it without you.

Gr8
08-16-2016, 02:48 PM
I been wondering about how the faction ranks increase this since the patch change , Because no faction has gained rank yet , have defiant few rank 7 tar rank 6 and rest rank 5 .
one characters on account maxed def few rep about week after change but after doing couple contracts no rank increased and rep rewards lost ,so been spending but not able to get rep to 0 because of the small numbers in the currency and gues it will be several weeks until i get close to maxing again to know if im glitched ... sigh .