PDA

View Full Version : Buff new decoy

Deadsky
08-07-2016, 02:34 PM
Since the decoy is kinda lame now (because hunter reqs and ark forge) how about we get a buff to the new decoy. Maybe add a % of extra damage or crit when active. I think that would balance the nerf out a bit. What do others think? Any devs want to chime in on this? Feel free

Edit: or the decoy could get a buff to health so it lasts longer instead of getting one shotted. As it is now, it seems as though only one enemy is aggro'd by it when it starts shooting and as soon as it gets hit it disappears. Idk, just brainstorming here.

Sir Dan
08-07-2016, 04:21 PM
It needs more than a buff. It's broken.
I used to have decoy on 5/6 loadouts, now it's not on any.

Kedarthebest
08-07-2016, 04:35 PM
Dont buff the new decoy. Give us the old decoy back :/

Wagner Serrato
08-07-2016, 04:42 PM
Decoy intangible, remove any negative effect on the decoy. And he has electric waves coming out of it. This would be good.

Ea Rapture
08-07-2016, 06:43 PM
Make the decoy a moving mini nuke to instantly kill anything next to it including other players.

I can just see everyone dying at the event arkfalls. Lol. It would be wicked funny.

Deadsky
08-07-2016, 07:55 PM
Yes, all of the above I and most everyone else would like to see. I would like to see the nuke as well lol. But trion would never bring the old one back so I'm trying to see if they will improve the new one somehow. It's not even really a decoy anymore, it's just your clone running around like a dumbass that isn't even strong enough for threat level 3. I think they can do better than what they've presented us with. We're not happy with it trion, can you please improve it or if you're feeling generous can you bring the original decoy back to its former glory?