PDA

View Full Version : Why not be able to supreme with loyalty?

Gingersnapped
08-07-2016, 04:12 PM
At least on Xbox the game does not seem to be flooded with Supreme's to me. Since Loyalty is only for paying customers why not have a guarantee supreme option that could be bought with loyalty points? I for one am never gonna save up the ridiculous 500 for a Jackpot. I have four toons I play and like to spread around the forge that comes with my Patron Pass. I personally think 50 loyalty would be fair for this option, but less wouldn't hurt my feelings. Plus it leaves me with a non RNG option for my loyalty. With all the other things I can and need to do with forge it would be nice to know I can Supreme some things, and still reroll, level up, and upgrade with my forge. Oh ya don't forget remaster as well.

Ea Rapture
08-07-2016, 06:41 PM
First they need to add loyalty to everything that you buy.

Bentu
08-07-2016, 08:07 PM
If you play on xbox and Defiance is literally the only game you play I believe you should get a discount on the patron pass as unlike the other systems xbox customers have to pay to play Defiance.

Skiller115
08-07-2016, 08:13 PM
If you play on xbox and Defiance is literally the only game you play I believe you should get a discount on the patron pass as unlike the other systems xbox customers have to pay to play Defiance.

Lol nice idea but it will never happen

Bentu
08-08-2016, 02:39 AM
Lol nice idea but it will never happen

Well these things need to be said at times as people forget it's not free to play for everyone.