PDA

View Full Version : Does this happens to someone else?

Kuroro
08-07-2016, 04:49 PM
A lot of times I get lagged by being killed in pvp when there is a lot of people in the match.I reboot the game before of a match and I get lagged on some matches anyway,I dont know why this happens but Id like to know if it is happening to someone else as well

konstantinov
08-08-2016, 06:31 AM
I posted about this months and months ago. Anytime I would sniper someone I'd lag out for 3 seconds or so. It's extremely annoying and frustrating as you are a sitting duck during this time. 3 seconds in PvP is a lifetime.

MasterProtector
08-08-2016, 06:43 AM
I posted about this months and months ago. Anytime I would sniper someone I'd lag out for 3 seconds or so. It's extremely annoying and frustrating as you are a sitting duck during this time. 3 seconds in PvP is a lifetime.

yesterday in pvp i saw something interesting, only 1 player out of the whole match was basically teleporting like they alone were lagging and skipping about through the air, made getting a shot on them near impossible.

konstantinov
08-08-2016, 06:50 AM
yesterday in pvp i saw something interesting, only 1 player out of the whole match was basically teleporting like they alone were lagging and skipping about through the air, made getting a shot on them near impossible.

Were they getting constant headshots? It could be skill or lag switching, it's hard to tell nowadays.

Kuroro
08-08-2016, 07:19 AM

Yeah that happens on the first critical kill,but the issue I have sometimes is lagging when someone else kills me

konstantinov
08-08-2016, 07:38 AM
Yeah that happens on the first critical kill,but the issue I have sometimes is lagging when someone else kills me

Ah, I've never experienced that.

Kuroro
08-08-2016, 08:20 AM

There is a player on ps3 NA always doing that on all the matches he plays,sometimes he plays 100% invisible.I made a thread adding a video where he got recorded and taxes...but I did not see him playing since like a week ago,I wonder if he was using some kind of cheat and got banned

ColapsN7
08-08-2016, 08:29 AM
There is a player on ps3 NA always doing that on all the matches he plays,sometimes he plays 100% invisible.I made a thread adding a video where he got recorded and taxes...but I did not see him playing since like a week ago,I wonder if he was using some kind of cheat and got banned

The system log is recorded and checked.

...N7 .