PDA

View Full Version : Extreme latency on PS3 NA right now

Ryu Soba JP
08-08-2016, 07:11 PM
Several players including myself are experiencing issues with enemies and players "rubberbanding" or "skipping", killing enemies but them not dying when health is emptied. Picking up loot takes a couple seconds longer than normal. Seen a few players float in air for 3-5 seconds then land on other side of map. Psn NA

Johnny Stranger
08-08-2016, 07:37 PM
Working as intended lol . Don't feel bad , it's like that in the daytime as well . Oh and countless invisible ground diggers or whatever they're called . Blown myself up on these many a time and wasted thousands of bullets shooting through them lol

Mrdr
08-08-2016, 07:46 PM
Yup...clan list is ****ed too...have clannies on friend list but not showing up in clan list....

Ryu Soba JP
08-08-2016, 08:06 PM
But this is unusual lag. Not the norm. I also play during the day. Just not today. I had some errands that needed done. This is the kind of lag you see when someone is trying to hack servers or when a dev team (ehem) is making changes to server while still running on live. Yes, you can tell sometimes when the Devs are tinkering with the server.

Johnny Stranger
08-08-2016, 08:39 PM
I guess I'm glad I'm done for the day , was not very good today , still can't seem to log out , log in on different toon very often lately without quitting game , restarting . Could not exit my menu today without pressing start button either

Smokey Black
08-08-2016, 10:10 PM
I guess I'm glad I'm done for the day , was not very good today , still can't seem to log out , log in on different toon very often lately without quitting game , restarting . Could not exit my menu today without pressing start button either

The last words I read were get ready for the dc. And then it happened ;)

Johnny Stranger
08-09-2016, 04:22 AM
The last words I read were get ready for the dc. And then it happened ;)

lol...yea , believe it or not, I managed 2 mjrs in the menu glitch ..got my blues....than the blues.. :)