PDA

View Full Version : Which the enemy that you most like to kill?

Wagner Serrato
08-12-2016, 04:42 AM
I like to kill the Cleavers he has that scream super funny.
I give a lot of laugh and it's fun.
It's better to kill.
And you what do you like and why?

Ea Rapture
08-12-2016, 04:48 AM
I like killing other players because they rage in Zone.

Logain
08-12-2016, 05:05 AM
Plague Bringers because their hatchlings and bio pools are annoying.

r1p
08-12-2016, 05:14 AM
Viscera. I've been told by numerous vets that when the Volge were first introduced into the game they were so OP no one wanted to go anywhere near them. If players came across a Volge roadside emergency that they would turn around and go back the way that they came. I wish they would change them them back.

PithHelmetIrath
08-12-2016, 05:38 AM
Dark Matter.. they make funny noises when you ventilate them.

tarmim
08-12-2016, 05:48 AM
Monarchs!! I love CC!

Bentu
08-12-2016, 05:54 AM
Currently Apex Shrill.

tarmim
08-12-2016, 05:58 AM
Viscera. I've been told by numerous vets that when the Volge were first introduced into the game they were so OP no one wanted to go anywhere near them. If players came across a Volge roadside emergency that they would turn around and go back the way that they came. I wish they would change them them back.

I'd really like to see that because volge are supposed to be a superior race of ferocious war machines

Kuroro
08-12-2016, 06:02 AM
I love killing afflicteds with dawn´s light,a lot of them together dying fast

Ea Rapture
08-12-2016, 06:04 AM
I love killing afflicteds with dawn´s light,a lot of them together dying fast

Use a Purgatory. Goes faster. Also, it's better than a Dawn's Light

tarmim
08-12-2016, 06:05 AM

The grenades go through enemies and it causes lag and screenshake that's why i don't use mine anymore..

Kuroro
08-12-2016, 06:09 AM

I do not have a purgatory xD but 3 shots with dawn´s light in the right loadout are enough for afflicteds

Ea Rapture
08-12-2016, 06:39 AM
The grenades go through enemies and it causes lag and screenshake that's why i don't use mine anymore..

You just gotta shoot the ground. Can be tricky, but it's 20x more effective than any other gun I've ever used and I don't even like dets.

I don't worry about lag and screenshots, my misery is everyone's misery.

Bentu
08-12-2016, 06:49 AM
You just gotta shoot the ground. Can be tricky, but it's 20x more effective than any other gun I've ever used and I don't even like dets.

Thought that's why they're called ground pounders.

tarmim
08-12-2016, 07:26 AM

Each on their own. I almost never use my t6 purg anymore. It has excellent dmg but i just don't like it that much, because of the visual effects, and the fact that you need to get close to the enemies which will get you killed in expo's.

Ea Rapture
08-12-2016, 07:31 AM
Thought that's why they're called ground pounders.

It's not really a ground pounder. It has the sub-nades like a gp, but it isn't one.

Ea Rapture
08-12-2016, 07:32 AM
Each on their own. I almost never use my t6 purg anymore. It has excellent dmg but i just don't like it that much, because of the visual effects, and the fact that you need to get close to the enemies which will get you killed in expo's.

You can blow up the shot mid air to increase range, but it's a little tricky and can be hard to get all three shots to hit.

tarmim
08-12-2016, 07:36 AM
but it's a little tricky and can be hard to get all three shots to hit.

That's the problem. Lol.

Bentu
08-12-2016, 07:50 AM
It's not really a ground pounder. It has the sub-nades like a gp, but it isn't one.

That's how I use it.

Squint_421
08-12-2016, 07:54 AM
Smelters are the funniest enemies to kill but...... Set their backpack on fire with a well placed round or melee them & let them suffer lol They say the most hilarious things when they're running around with their azz on fire. HAHA XD

tarmim
08-12-2016, 07:55 AM
Smelters are the funniest enemies to kill but...... Set their backpack on fire with a well placed round or melee them & let them suffer lol They say the most hilarious things when they're running around with their azz on fire. HAHA XD

NFH invader works the best for them!

Bentu
08-12-2016, 08:42 AM

Those little fellas with the hand shield walk around muttering to themselves, heard one say "This place blows" once.

Spike Chaos
08-12-2016, 08:51 AM
I know exactly what you're talking about lol. Volge used to be nearly unstoppable they would kill me in like 2-3 shots or less everytime I even saw them it was terrifying lmao

r1p
08-12-2016, 09:34 AM
You can blow up the shot mid air to increase range, but it's a little tricky and can be hard to get all three shots to hit.

Velocity is your friend ;)

Every det that I get I try to re-roll it so that the white roll is velocity. I also like at least a green crit on my dets so when I get a named one I usually have to re-roll both the green and white rolls. Trying to get 2 rolls the way you want them is usually a PITA but I have had good luck doing it with named dets.

r1p
08-12-2016, 09:37 AM

It's a hybrid like the Ventilator and the Obliterator. I believe in this case it is supposed to be a cross between a crash boomer (or something similar) and a ground pounder.

tarmim
08-12-2016, 10:32 AM

Every det that I get I try to re-roll it so that the white roll is velocity. I also like at least a green crit on my dets so when I get a named one I usually have to re-roll both the green and white rolls. Trying to get 2 rolls the way you want them is usually a PITA but I have had good luck doing it with named dets.

If you roll Any velocity roll on purgatory the velocity is just too much.

Flash Avik
08-12-2016, 10:39 AM
If you roll Any velocity roll on purgatory the velocity is just too much.

I think it has limp **** velocity. I rerolled white roll to velocity on mine.

Ea Rapture
08-12-2016, 11:49 AM

White velocity is beautiful. If a det has no velocity roll, it's trash, regardless of rolls. Hate having to do a 45° arc to try to hit something far only to have to run closer than necessary.

Tauriiel
08-12-2016, 12:10 PM

It's a crash pounder? :P

tarmim
08-12-2016, 12:12 PM
White velocity is beautiful. If a det has no velocity roll, it's trash, regardless of rolls. Hate having to do a 45° arc to try to hit something far only to have to run closer than necessary.

Yep i have a white velocity roll on all my jp dets.

clay marrow
08-12-2016, 03:04 PM
The one that's in front of me.

Johnny Gatt
08-12-2016, 03:54 PM

There is something therapeutic about setting a smelter on fire.

David Irwin
08-12-2016, 05:09 PM
i love to hate raiders.... though they are normally easy as pie, i find once they scale up they can be some of the trickiest enemies in game, i think the only enemies that make good use and ambush. You get one down to a sliver and he buggers off around a corner chase him and you will find 3 or 4 waiting for you that didn't seem to show up on the HUD. pretty sure raiders of all things have downed me more than any other enemy .

kettlecooked
08-13-2016, 02:35 AM
the critters that are randomly standing around like the squirrels/bunnies, and the chickens in the cages. Pows are cool though. Always have to save the one that the guy at happy pow site doesn't care about when the bug comes at it (does the bug actually kill it if you don't do anything?).