PDA

View Full Version : lost rolls on weapon

The Lady
08-13-2016, 03:13 PM
I have done 2 tickets now for my poor old OJ canker that lost both its white and blue rolls. The spots for them are empty. The reply for both tickets was basically sorry can't help you at this level, sending it up the chain, and go post on forums. It gives the option to reroll the missing ones, and I wasted about 200 AF to see if I could roll new ones, and it will. It just resets and goes back to being blank, as soon as I turn off the game. Has anyone else had this issue? Did it get fixed or did you just scrap the gun?

Johnny Gatt
08-13-2016, 06:14 PM
Was the canker an ancient pre patch?? (B4 Sept 2013)
I have some ancient weapons that I tried adding missing rolls when the roll change took effect. I was able to add the rolls, but logging out and back in they were gone. If weapon was missing those rolls originally, it will stay that way. It is how the gun was originally supposed to be.

The Lady
08-13-2016, 06:53 PM
Was the canker an ancient pre patch?? (B4 Sept 2013)
I have some ancient weapons that I tried adding missing rolls when the roll change took effect. I was able to add the rolls, but logging out and back in they were gone. If weapon was missing those rolls originally, it will stay that way. It is how the gun was originally supposed to be.

Well that sucks, and yes. It changed the purple roll to something dumb, and lost both the damage rolls.

Ea Rapture
08-13-2016, 09:26 PM
Well that sucks, and yes. It changed the purple roll to something dumb, and lost both the damage rolls.

Your best bet would be to request a reversion of your gun from Trion. But r1p had a gun like this that he messed up and its been like 4 months and they won't revert it.