PDA

View Full Version : ? New Character

Pilot
08-13-2016, 03:28 PM
After all this time, it's time for a new character. Question. What happens to the old character and my guns? Do I lose it all and have to start over. What about the stuff I picked up at the store.? Never thought about another character before today.

wjssmith
08-13-2016, 03:35 PM
After all this time, it's time for a new character. Question. What happens to the old character and my guns? Do I lose it all and have to start over. What about the stuff I picked up at the store.? Never thought about another character before today.

If you have slots for additional characters then nothing happens to you original character; you simply have 2 characters. However, if you only have one character slot and you delete your original character you lose everything.

Pilot
08-13-2016, 03:57 PM
Not that I'm trying to stupid. I got two games {move left joy stick to the right, at character screen panel} they both have a screen that says "create new character and start new game" I just need to know if I do this is the other character gone? I just don't want to lose my stuff. Will I be able to play both characters.

tarmim
08-13-2016, 04:05 PM
Not that I'm trying to stupid. I got two games {move left joy stick to the right, at character screen panel} they both have a screen that says "create new character and start new game" I just need to know if I do this is the other character gone? I just don't want to lose my stuff. Will I be able to play both characters.

Yes you will be able to play both characters.. (-_-")

Johnny Gatt
08-13-2016, 06:09 PM
I have 8 characters. 4 on ps3 and 4 on xbox 360. I can switch and play between any character I wish.