PDA

View Full Version : Rolling black out

ScottTravis88
08-13-2016, 04:00 PM
I've been off the last 2 days and I have played for three hours and so far two hours today and I still haven't seen a single major arkfall for the rolling blackout event and I'm trying to complete this holiday Pursuit but I can't when I'm logged on for hours and there isn't any Arc Falls to finish the pursuit is anyone else having this trouble

tarmim
08-13-2016, 04:04 PM
I've been off the last 2 days and I have played for three hours and so far two hours today and I still haven't seen a single major arkfall for the rolling blackout event and I'm trying to complete this holiday Pursuit but I can't when I'm logged on for hours and there isn't any Arc Falls to finish the pursuit is anyone else having this trouble

There's always a major going on on ps3 eu

ScottTravis88
08-13-2016, 04:31 PM
I haven't tried switching servers do I have to make a new one for the EU server?

Johnny Stranger
08-13-2016, 05:13 PM
Scott you need to get yourself into a good clan you need to make some friends and jump change phases etc.

ScottTravis88
08-13-2016, 05:17 PM
I do need a good clan. No one is ever on any more on mine. My friends all are busy, it's lame. You recruiting?

Johnny Stranger
08-13-2016, 05:23 PM
I do need a good clan. No one is ever on any more on mine. My friends all are busy, it's lame. You recruiting?

I don't play as much as I used to ... Try hooking up with 187 syndicate , have several friends in there ... Big clan , always communicating about majors .. Our clan isn't where it used to be in numbers etc ..