PDA

View Full Version : Whens the Halloween Event Start

gulac
08-15-2016, 02:06 AM
Be it Hulkers with Pumpkins or Volge with Pumpkins or Even Hellbugs with pumpkin.
All of which taste awful btw :)

I think I speak for the whole community when i type we would like another Halloween event, please sir can i have some more.

And can it be like Armistice with 3 weeks of dropping multiple synergy mods from the last 2 years of events.

We wants our mods me little lovely, we needs em we do, my precious.

So, anything to say.

Love Gulac

Kedarthebest
08-15-2016, 02:40 AM
Woah woah hey we are still in august. we have like 2 months way from any halloween event. They still have to do the EXL event first and any other event they are planning. They'll put out info for the event when October comes.

Quicksilver1492
08-15-2016, 02:52 AM
A little premature, don't you think? Hulker Hell will drop, as usual, in mid to late October. With a new synergy. You should know this. In the mean time, just enjoy the new events coming your way.

Ronin9572
08-15-2016, 04:50 AM
Not even out the door yet with RB, and your asking when HH is? Not sure when the next event is, since everyone is saying there's one before HH. Hope at least we can have a few weeks off from events to get caught up in other things.

tarmim
08-15-2016, 05:10 AM
Not even out the door yet with RB, and your asking when HH is? Not sure when the next event is, since everyone is saying there's one before HH. Hope at least we can have a few weeks off from events to get caught up in other things.

Well yeah but the OP likes posting stupid stuff

Ronin9572
08-15-2016, 06:53 AM
Lol, I've noticed. I did see we have a 99'ers event comin soon with the new AA syn. Hope they give us a few days off!

tarmim
08-15-2016, 07:19 AM
Lol, I've noticed. I did see we have a 99'ers event comin soon with the new AA syn. Hope they give us a few days off!

Yeah destro said it will probably go live 8/22

Ghost Within
08-15-2016, 12:29 PM
Woah woah hey we are still in august. we have like 2 months way from any halloween event. They still have to do the EXL event first and any other event they are planning. They'll put out info for the event when October comes.
This year extra life will be November 5th. So Halloween will be before extra life.

Kedarthebest
08-15-2016, 01:06 PM
Oh yea thanks for correcting me. i keep thinking its in September lol.

Ronin9572
08-15-2016, 02:08 PM
Yeah destro said it will probably go live 8/22

Holy cow seriously? Guess I need to get my ducks in a row than! I was hoping for a few weeks off from events. Think i need some more inventory slots!

tarmim
08-15-2016, 02:11 PM
Holy cow seriously? Guess I need to get my ducks in a row than! I was hoping for a few weeks off from events. Think i need some more inventory slots!

Current plan is the 22nd, so there will be a one week break between events.

That's what he said

Ronin9572
08-15-2016, 02:13 PM
Ok, tyvm for the info.

Cobra Crusher
08-16-2016, 12:13 AM
Be it Hulkers with Pumpkins or Volge with Pumpkins or Even Hellbugs with pumpkin.
All of which taste awful btw :)

I think I speak for the whole community when i type we would like another Halloween event, please sir can i have some more.

And can it be like Armistice with 3 weeks of dropping multiple synergy mods from the last 2 years of events.

We wants our mods me little lovely, we needs em we do, my precious.

So, anything to say.

Love Gulac

You're one of those people who go to Walmart to look at Halloween stuff in August aren't you?

Cobra Crusher
08-16-2016, 12:15 AM

You're in luck because next event the reward is 30 inventory slots lol.