PDA

View Full Version : is rolling blackout over or not?

HyDrOpOnIc1987
08-15-2016, 04:31 PM
Can a developer confirm whether RB is over or not? I still hear rumblings in zone about rb afs but cant find them, also there are contracts still.. if its over, announce it plz. If its not over, fix it plz.

WhiteStrike
08-15-2016, 04:39 PM
Can a developer confirm whether RB is over or not? I still hear rumblings in zone about rb afs but cant find them, also there are contracts still.. if its over, announce it plz. If its not over, fix it plz.

Yes .

Johnny Gatt
08-15-2016, 05:22 PM
The rolling blackout event is KAPUT !!
Have a nice day.

Fallen_Aingeal
08-15-2016, 05:36 PM
This happens almost every event...

They forget to remove the contracts from the listings.

RB is done.

It is what it is...

Ronin9572
08-16-2016, 04:31 AM
^^^Exactly

HyDrOpOnIc1987
08-16-2016, 08:30 AM
Ok well just so yall know this is my SECOND event so im sorry i dont know everything on defiance. Just tryina get the info to pass to others...

DeMoNofDEATH
08-16-2016, 08:44 AM
Ok well just so yall know this is my SECOND event so im sorry i dont know everything on defiance. Just tryina get the info to pass to others...

all good sir, welcome to paradise

AwareRelic
08-16-2016, 09:49 AM
Sorry, but glad to see it go because for the whole event I never received a single legendary weapon or mod unless I purchased it. Also I was timed out more times than I can remember, usually right in the middle of a major fall. This issue frustrates players to no end myself to the point I had to get off the game. If ur going to make money u want players to stay on, right!

Kuroro
08-16-2016, 10:05 AM
Sorry, but glad to see it go because for the whole event I never received a single legendary weapon or mod unless I purchased it. Also I was timed out more times than I can remember, usually right in the middle of a major fall. This issue frustrates players to no end myself to the point I had to get off the game. If ur going to make money u want players to stay on, right!

And that is going on since the first event was released.The problem with rolling blackout is that the synergy and weapons are kinda crap so the efforts do not worth it

Ronin9572
08-16-2016, 10:16 AM
To the OP,welcome to Defiance! I don't think anyone was harassing you on your question. We all have our way of saying things here. To AwareRelic not sure what platform/server your on but the drop rate/RNG in the game is a joke now. And Trion's business model of you spending money for a small chance at something is ridiculous. I did enjoy the majors, just not the drops and weapon pool. To each their own...