PDA

View Full Version : I had a thought. :)

Bentu
08-16-2016, 07:30 AM
As the arkforge is now currently on sale, yes I bought some even though I said I never would.
I just had to upgrade my bhf ar and Purgatory.

So I was wondering if I'm allowed to buy some af and trade it in game.

I know that the mechanics are not there and it's not ment to be traded however if I've paid money for it and I want to make a little scrip ingame from the selling or trading of it am I doing wrong or hurting Trion in anyway?

DeMoNofDEATH
08-16-2016, 08:43 AM
like many things in life, its ok if you dont get caught :)

Bentu
08-16-2016, 08:53 AM
like many things in life, its ok if you dont get caught :)

Well actually at the present moment if you have or are doing it you haven't broken any rules and until the rules have changed and made public imo you shouldn't have to worry about it.

However I think there's a difference between bits store bought af and in game earned af.

If I've bought it it's mine to do as I wish but if I've earned it in game there's the point that it's depriving trion from income as the person its traded to hasn't earned the AF.

Ea Rapture
08-16-2016, 08:59 AM
Well actually at the present moment if you have or are doing it you haven't broken any rules and until the rules have changed and made public imo you shouldn't have to worry about it.

However I think there's a difference between bits store bought af and in game earned af.

If I've bought it it's mine to do as I wish but if I've earned it in game there's the point that it's depriving trion from income as the person its traded to hasn't earned the AF.

Sadly, nothing on the game is yours, it's all Trions. See, we pay Trion to use their stuff and consider it ours, but it will still belong to Trion.

Destromathe
08-16-2016, 09:22 AM
We do not condone trading Arkforge in game. There is no system in place to easily do so, and going around the intended game design can get you scammed by other players.

Discussing trading of Arkforge is against the Forum Rules, and will result in a suspension. You can find the rules here: http://forums.defiance.com/showthread.php?158366-Official-Defiance-Forum-Rules.

Bentu
08-16-2016, 09:59 AM
We do not condone trading Arkforge in game. There is no system in place to easily do so, and going around the intended game design can get you scammed by other players.

Discussing trading of Arkforge is against the Forum Rules, and will result in a suspension. You can find the rules here: http://forums.defiance.com/showthread.php?158366-Official-Defiance-Forum-Rules.

Thank you Destromathe I wasn't aware of a rule update, I mean it's not something you read every time before posting but I understand.

It says

Posts for trading Arkforge (Added 8/5/16) are not allowed on the Forums.

Does that mean it's ok in game, I'm guessing not but thought I'd ask.
I do find it somewhat amusing though that the method used for trading af worked better than the exchange.
Yes I know people can get scammed while doing it but I've yet to hear of anyone getting their scrip back from accidentally buying gear off the exchange.

I guess it'll all get sorted out in the end.

twsnagy
08-16-2016, 10:12 AM
i see 1 point hasnt been put into light... so afs are rare :)
so everyone keep runnin coop maps to get some to suprem weps or change rolls... until now everything is ok ^^
tis now that it begins... 3 choices r up u use ur forges or u keep it or 3rd choice u sell it(to a high ego to suprem a weapon... even several times in a row...)
i know we re free(to play) but this is really unfair for low ego players... btw im 6k n got only 1weapon supremed... the hard way....first trieda bunsh of times at 5% 10%..... and a last time at 100% for a total of a bit more then 10k afs.... so im for a big YES your forges are yours n yours only....

twsnagy
08-16-2016, 10:17 AM
or tis too easy to suprem your weapons with someone else arkforges by buying with scrips.... tis not everyone that has an unlimited scrip account....

stoodakiss
08-16-2016, 10:49 AM
As the arkforge is now currently on sale, yes I bought some even though I said I never would.
I just had to upgrade my bhf ar and Purgatory.

So I was wondering if I'm allowed to buy some af and trade it in game.

I know that the mechanics are not there and it's not ment to be traded however if I've paid money for it and I want to make a little scrip ingame from the selling or trading of it am I doing wrong or hurting Trion in anyway?

spend more time reading and less time writing

http://forums.defiance.com/showthread.php?246549-Trion-Is-it-true

Ryu Soba JP
08-16-2016, 11:19 AM
I've had to tell a few game friends not to post Arkforge trade/sales on forums and how it could have a negative effect on their accounts. I really dislike scammers. Sadly though, Arkforge isn't the only way players are being scammed/stolen from.

Bentu
08-16-2016, 11:32 AM
spend more time reading and less time writing

http://forums.defiance.com/showthread.php?246549-trion-is-it-true

cda 2319. .......

stoodakiss
08-16-2016, 04:55 PM
cda 2319. .......

is this really from monsters inc?