PDA

View Full Version : Chip vendor not giving purchased chip

Ryu Soba JP
08-18-2016, 08:55 PM
Purchased a green Chip for 76 shards and the vendor took my shards but never gave me the chip. I read a post a few days ago about this but there were no other comments that were relevant to the issue. Now I can confirm that between 11:48pm and 11:50 pm ps3 NA that the vendor ate my silicon shards and never gave me the chip.

Skiller115
08-18-2016, 09:00 PM
Purchased a green Chip for 76 shards and the vendor took my shards but never gave me the chip. I read a post a few days ago about this but there were no other comments that were relevant to the issue. Now I can confirm that between 11:48pm and 11:50 pm ps3 NA that the vendor ate my silicon shards and never gave me the chip.

Lol why you buy a green chip?
This happened to me but then I noticed that the chip I bought somehow ended up in claims a few hours later! :confused:
I suggest to wait it out but Trion still needs to address this issue.

Ryu Soba JP
08-18-2016, 09:05 PM
This is for a low ego toon. My main toon has legendary rig with all legendary chips. Green is better than an empty slot.

Kedarthebest
08-18-2016, 09:08 PM
Did you look in your claims? If you buy a chip out the vendor it should go to your claims.

Ryu Soba JP
08-18-2016, 09:25 PM
Did you look in your claims? If you buy a chip out the vendor it should go to your claims.

Yes, thank you. As was previously suggested and you also suggested the chip did eventually land in claims. But it took a while for it to happen.

Br3ach
08-20-2016, 07:31 PM
I bought 2 chips from the vendor & couldn't find in inventory. I checked claims, and there they sat. IDK why, but as long as i got them it didnt matter that much.